Primerica

Very Easy Interview

Client Relations Interview

Client Relations
Midlothian, VA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Primerica in January 2012.

Interview Details – Very sketchy hiring process. I was right out of school and naive. Replied to a post on Craigslist... job description was vague but figured I would get more information when they actually told me the name of the company. Was called very quickly for an interview the next day.... he never told me the company name during the call. I tried to get more information out of him to better understand the job description and the company.... again very vague. But I was driving at the time and desperate for work... so I again brushed it off.
Interview location turned out to be 45 minutes away from home and a complete waste of time. I was waiting for the interview and I heard the guy before me very loudly ask, so you mean this is basically a telemarketing job. No.. no... I am not interested.
They start the interview by asking you questions like, what is more important to you... money, career, happiness, etc etc etc. Basically building up to a sales pitch. He drew pictures and showed fliers for the company and then proceeded to teach me about finance (which I went to school for so that was pointless). No wonder he didn't tell me much about the job on the phone! They want you to go to peoples homes to sell them insurance. AFTER I spend about 6 weeks to get licensed.... He tried to build me on "once you bring in enough people, you move up and eventually run your own branch an". Sounds a bit like a pyramid scheme... Oh and the "that Range Rover and home in Italy are a lot closer than you think".. Nail on the coffin. Even after that interview he contacted me seeing if I would still consider the job.
In an interview, you are meant to be selling yourself TO THEM not the other way around. Very disappointing. Lesson learned.

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Primerica

Worked for Primerica? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Primerica Client Relations interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Primerica employees and interview candidates.