Primerica Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

1.3

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primerica.

Interview

Real smooth talking. Very persuasive when they speak of all the benefits you get from working here.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions were asked. The interview was pretty straight-forward.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was called for the interview and I accepted.

Other Interview Reviews for Primerica

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primerica (Lansing, MI) in June 2013.

Interview

Meet with a representative from the company and talk about the business and the process of getting hired in, and how one engrosses income. Interview process itself takes about 10-15 minutes, of just asking questions, and getting answers. Hiring process can take a lot less, depending on how prepared the individual is.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Commissioned Salary

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primerica (Orlando, FL) in September 2011.

Interview

An acquaintance gave me the phone number of an agent in the 32804 zip code that was looking for people to work. I called the phone number and I received a phone call the day after. She said that if i was able to meet her that night at 7 pm. I ended up going to their place a couple of days later. I was given a form to fill. What struck me is that they were asking me for marital status and if I had kids. At the bottom of the page they wanted 5 references and they were asking if they were married, owned a home or had kids. Ok, if you need a background reference you do not need that additional information. i stated i would give my references after they offer me a job. They did not like that and showed me the door. I told the person I always give references after acceptance of the position. I did not want people to be called if I am not being considered. The receptionist told me that they do not do it that way there and showed me door. Avoid like the plague. It is a 100 percent commission based job regardless of what they say.

Interview Questions

• 5 references, do they own a home, have kids, are married?   1 Answer