Primerica

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Lansing, MI

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Primerica in June 2013.

Interview Details – Meet with a representative from the company and talk about the business and the process of getting hired in, and how one engrosses income. Interview process itself takes about 10-15 minutes, of just asking questions, and getting answers. Hiring process can take a lot less, depending on how prepared the individual is.

Interview Question – How motivated are you?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Commissioned Salary

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and interviewed at Primerica.

Interview Details – Real smooth talking. Very persuasive when they speak of all the benefits you get from working here.

Interview Question – No difficult questions were asked. The interview was pretty straight-forward.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was called for the interview and I accepted.

Very Easy Interview

Orlando, FL

The process took a day - interviewed at Primerica in September 2011.

Interview Details – An acquaintance gave me the phone number of an agent in the 32804 zip code that was looking for people to work. I called the phone number and I received a phone call the day after. She said that if i was able to meet her that night at 7 pm. I ended up going to their place a couple of days later. I was given a form to fill. What struck me is that they were asking me for marital status and if I had kids. At the bottom of the page they wanted 5 references and they were asking if they were married, owned a home or had kids. Ok, if you need a background reference you do not need that additional information. i stated i would give my references after they offer me a job. They did not like that and showed me the door. I told the person I always give references after acceptance of the position. I did not want people to be called if I am not being considered. The receptionist told me that they do not do it that way there and showed me door. Avoid like the plague. It is a 100 percent commission based job regardless of what they say.

Interview Question – 5 references, do they own a home, have kids, are married?   View Answer

Worked for Primerica? Contribute to the Community!