Primerica Finance Intern Interview Questions

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Finance Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perrysburg, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Primerica (Perrysburg, OH) in May 2009.

Interview

Responded to an ad on craigslist for a finance intern position, then was emailed and told if I was interested to come to their office for a presentation without telling me who they were, just where they were. Then, listened to a presentation from the Branch Manager talk about his experiences in financial services. The presentation had about 15 guests and after they were supposed to talk to who invited them. Then the guy who invited me wanted me to come back for an interview the next day. The next day I came back he told me what the job was and really pushed me to get started by signing up with the company. I then said this wasn't for me and left.

Interview Questions

No real office setting, pyramid scheme, no real help from anyone to get you started.