Primerica

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Finance Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Primerica in March 2012.

Interview Details – I was not asked any questions. Well, maybe a few rhetorical ones, but that's it. 2 + hours of listening to a man rambling about how he wants to be rich and not work too much.

Very Easy Interview

Finance Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Primerica in October 2010.

Interview Details – They will accept anyone off the streets. After giving them my number, they called the next day to have an interview date. During the first interview, they will try to hire you right off the bat. If you are willing to sell insurance and etc and willing to grow then this is the place for you.

Interview Question – What do you know about Primerica?   Answer Question

Finance Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Primerica in October 2009.

Interview Details – It was just a basic interview to test about the knowledge of the company and its services. A bit of inquiries into my past life like my college, my internship experience, changes I would like to bring about a public company, and the will to learn new things.

Interview Question – Why you want to join this company?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Primerica

Worked for Primerica? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Primerica Finance interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Primerica employees and interview candidates.