Primerica Financial Analyst Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Primerica (Duluth, GA) in February 2011.

Interview

I submitted my resume and cover letter for the position and received a call to schedule an interview within 1 week. I arrived @ the HR office and had to complete an application. I first spoke to the HR rep about the company and the position, she was very friendly while giving an overview of the company and her experience working there. I then went over to another building to be interviewed by the hiring manager and her boss. I was asked the typical interview questions about my experience and working habits. The job was very similar to the job I was currently performing so I felt confident that I was a good fit. The interview environment was laid back and comfortable.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to describe a situation where I faced difficulty and how I went about resolving.   Answer Question