Primerica Financial Consultant Interview Questions

1.0

Financial Consultant Interview

Interview

thye called, and set up an interview

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Primerica

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Primerica (Houston, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

It consisted of a conversation with the person who recruited me first. Then she invited me to a presentation that was about an hour long. If I decided to sign on I would have went through a background check and training. If you are looking for home based employment that deals with face to face communication and financial placement this would be a good fit.

Financial Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Primerica in January 2010.

Interview

The first interview was an informal one on one interview. We basically spent time getting to know each other. However, there was little information provided about the position until the group presentation.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a bit about you previous finance background   1 Answer

Not looking for commission only income.