Primerica

Interview Details – thye called, and set up an interview

Interview Question – what can you offer that others cant   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Primerica in March 2012.

Interview Details – It consisted of a conversation with the person who recruited me first. Then she invited me to a presentation that was about an hour long. If I decided to sign on I would have went through a background check and training. If you are looking for home based employment that deals with face to face communication and financial placement this would be a good fit.

Very Easy Interview

Financial Consultant

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Primerica in January 2010.

Interview Details – The first interview was an informal one on one interview. We basically spent time getting to know each other. However, there was little information provided about the position until the group presentation.

Interview Question – Tell me a bit about you previous finance background   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Not looking for commission only income.

Worked for Primerica? Contribute to the Community!