Primerica Financial Representative Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Financial Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pikesville, MD
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pikesville, MD

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Primerica in October 2010.

I was interviewed to fill a Financial Representative position with Primerica. I did a preliminary interview and then met with a Vice President as my second interview. It was very professional and clear as to the position and work required. I was hesitant because I was young but I was shown the successful young people in the company and knew that I was in the right place

Interview Questions
  • What are your goals and dreams? ( I had never been asked that on an interview)   Answer Question
It took some time to figure out what would work with my full time job because I was starting with Primerica part time. Luckily, I was able to start Primerica with minimal hours per week so I would not overload myself in the beginning.

Other Interview Reviews for Primerica

Financial Representative Interview

They find and call you and explain that your job is something like the people in banks which have offices and help you set up a new account or answer your questions. He set up an interview with me for the next day. I searched online and realized they are a legitimate company, however, they are a network marketing company and the job is not like people in banks which make accounts for me! There are many network marketing opportunities but I get frustrated when they don't say what the job is and try to fool you into it. I called and canceled my interview and said I am not into network marketing and he kept saying that all jobs involve networking and that I should not rely on Google. I still canceled it.

Interview Questions