Primerica Intern Interview Questions

1.5

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Primerica.

Interview

They will call you again and again for their orientation or overview. Actually it is a presentation rather than a interview. They will change the name of a financial rule you are familiar with, and then demonstrate their priority and professionalism because you "do not know" the rule. However, their presentation skills are really good, and completely show you what a good sales man should have.

Interview Questions

• No questions asked. Perhaps the most essential question you should think about is whether you are suitable to be a salesman.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Primerica

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Primerica (New Brunswick, NJ).

Interview

I met a Primerica rep at a career fair. I was not incredibly interested, but I gave him my resume and business card anyway. He has been calling for two years now.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primerica (New York, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

Asked me a few basic interview questions, then proceeded to explain the concept of Primerica to me as if I was a child. Also made it clear that it was a 100% commission based project, and really tried to sell me the job. I understand why seeing as he was the man making commission from the sales of the people he recruits.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Primerica?   1 Answer

It seemed too easy - they were open to accepting anyone. Also, I didn't want to be a salesperson and that part of the job wasn't made clear to me before I applied.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primerica (Chicago, IL) in January 2011.

Interview

Was called at first and set a meeting for 1:1 interview. the interview was very basic...first gave some overview of the company and the job posting and then some questions related to the intern position. The interview concluded with a presentation about primerica.

Interview Questions

• what can you bring to the company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Union, NJ

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Primerica (Union, NJ) in February 2010.

Interview

The interview was very informal, the building itself was off-putting as it was in a less than desirable part of town. I sat down and talked to the "Regional VP of Sales", basically the top of the pyramid at his Primerica office, for about an hour going over general information about myself and the company. After hearing many things online about Primerica's pyramid scheme nature I asked him about it but never really got a straight answer. Basically the job was to sell insurance to family/friends at jacked up rates using only the Citigroup network even though Citigroup is spinning off Primerica because of it's lack of profitability, I felt uncomfortable with this and declined the 100% commission based offer.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Primerica?   Answer Question
    • Do you want to help people who are at a loss after the financial crisis?   1 Answer

Basically the job was to sell insurance to family/friends at jacked up rates using only the Citigroup network even though Citigroup is spinning off Primerica because of it's lack of profitability, I felt uncomfortable with this and declined the 100% commission based offer. They did nothing to prove to me that Primerica was not a pyramid scheme.