Primerica Interview Questions

Updated Jul 1, 2015

1.6

Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Primerica (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Interview took about 20 minutes. Based on my background and motivation I was invited to a company presentation. At the company presentation there was more detail information about the company, mission, and compensation.

Interview Questions

• Questions were asked about employment history, related job skills, availability, and professional motivation.   Answer Question

Financial Services Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Primerica.

Interview

I went to the local branch office and we discussed the company and the positions. There was really no need for an interview or me to bring in a resume as they would have hired anyone who says they are willing to try. I found the presentation to be fit for a new client or someone who had no financial experience. They don't expect you to have any previous knowledge or skills in the industry.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my education, work and criminal history.   1 Answer

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Chester, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Primerica (West Chester, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

First they give a presentation to all potential interviewees. Afterwards, they ask for referrals for whom ask to call to come in. Then they do a brief interview, with very superficial questions. They have you come in another day for a second interview, but really again, it's more informational and less an actual interview. They have two people speak with you.

Interview Questions

It's not a pyramid scheme, but it feels like one. I would avoid at all costs.

N/A Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Primerica (Madison, WI) in May 2015.

Interview

A recruiter called and left two messages, several days apart, then returned my return call within two hours. She was interpersonal and professional. We scheduled an in-person interview for the following week. It was in a convenient location for me and a typical interview process.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Primerica (Fort Worth, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

I entered ten minutes ahead of my scheduled interview time and was greeted and asked to fill out a basic form which I completed, then I waited for forty five minutes to meet with the interviewer, She asked basic questions that you'd usually expect then showed me that it was a very large pyramidal company design.

Interview Questions

• Why would our company be interested in you as the training cost is fairly high?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Primerica (Brooklyn, NY).

Interview

They came to my career fair at school and they immediately took my resume and information. A few days later they got in touch with me to meet for an interview. The interview process is easy they just ask for some expierence is all.

Interview Questions

I declined because it is a commission based job. There is no salary which I did not like.

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Primerica (San Antonio, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

Personal questions regarding abilities. Not too complicated. Very polite and professional. I was contacted by phone to verify my availability for a person to person interview. The interview was scheduled for my convenience. During the person to person interview I was asked several questions regarding my abilities to deal with people and some experiences with that. After that, I was referred to the office manager. She gave me a very good overview of the Company and what it does. She also gave me a presentation on what a Financial Advisor is and what kind of job it does. Very good one. I was given time to ask questions. They were adequately answered. Very good interviewing process.

Haven't accepted yet.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Primerica (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

Interviewer was great & easy to talk to. The company was well organized about the interviewing process. The interviewer was cool & easy to communicate with. Ask basic questions & pitched out all information company has to offer for you & the limitless opportunity to grow

Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gary, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Primerica (Gary, IN).

Interview

The process was just an introductory video. My interviewer forgot that I was coming in that day and I had to wait an hour for him to show up. I thought that individual was sketchy. But I do not hold that viewpoint of the company as a whole. I may apply again at a different office.

Interview Questions

• I was not asked many questions other than if I wanted to work in the industry and could I be persistent.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Primerica (Tulsa, OK).

Interview

I received a message on Facebook from a member of a job search page I am a member of from someone who works for Primerica saying she knew me from my years as a teacher and thought I would be a good match for the company and asked to give my number to her hiring manager. I agreed that she could. Her hiring manager called me and set up an interview. I did some research on the company and there are several people on different websites who said this was a multilevel marketing scheme and listed all the reason why not to work there. I found it odd that they wanted to interview me having never seen a resume or knowing anything about me. The more I researched the more I found out that made me not want to work there. So I politely responded to the woman I had spoke with on the phone and told her I was not interested. She started texting me wanting to know why I did not want to interview and said "what? Do you not like making money or helping people?" I was quite shocked. When I told her about the things I had read and directed her to the websites where I had read the information she became even angrier and started and told me "if you look for negative, all you will find is negative. Our company has been around for 36 years so we cannot be a scam. Etc" She went on for several long text messages becoming quite belligerent. The way she was acting proved to me the reviews were correct. They make money for every person they get to work there so that explains why she was so angry. if the company was actually a good company she would not have gotten so upset and decided to attack me. Most HR managers would simple think "their loss" and cancel the interview. She was extremely unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Do you not like making money and helping people?   Answer Question
    • Why do you not have the $99 for licensing? Everyone has $99.   1 Answer