Primerica

Updated Dec 1, 2014
Updated Dec 1, 2014

1.5

Insurance Agent Interview

interviewed at Primerica in November 2014.

The interview was very professional and the process was not difficult in any manner. They explained how they educate their clients and have that interest in mind. They presented a presentation and showed how they accomplish the goal of enriching their clients wealth with a few slight adjustments to how spend upon insurance payments and add to their savings. I was pleased by them as they are not judgmental but strictly professional.

Insurance Agent Interview

Just talk to you to see if you are personable, quick learner, and determined. You need to be determined to not make money to start out with. They also want you to have friends or family members that you can get to join.

Interview Questions
    • All the money you need to put out for it and the people you need to contact.   Answer Question

Was not the job for me.

Insurance Agent Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Primerica in October 2014.

Before I went into the office for an interview it was an orientation, it was very detail it gave you a sense of what the company is about. I was asked common interview questions. Even thought the interview went well, however, at the end the interviewer want me to put my contact numbers on a form, I told them I don't like adding people without their permission and they were persistent about it.

Insurance Agent Interview

I was recruited because I already had my insurance license and a long list of email addresses and phone numbers and seemed pleasant. I made appointments easily with my friends and they saw my up-line based on my request. Things didn't go well after that because my contacts wouldn't buy and I didn't make sales unless I was alone.

Financial Service Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Primerica.

Every office does it differently. Just know what you are looking for and why you want it. There are now specific questions. May ask what you liked about your last job and what you disliked. Most seasoned interviewers at this company take what you tell them and find an aspect of Primerica that will appeal to your answers.

No negotiations.

Financial Services Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Primerica.

I went into the office for an interview. I was asked the basic interview questions. They explained to me what the company does in great detail and answered all of my questions

Interview Questions
    • What would my life be like if I had an unlimited income?   Answer Question
    N/A

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Primerica in July 2014.

The person talked about opportunities and how much money you could make part time, and if you became full time you could make over $100K. He also was hard pushing on asking for 10 people I knew so that they could contact them. I also found the how odd it was to not look into the person they are interviewing other than from the resume, However after doing extensive research I found that the average person makes $5,500 dollars a year.

Did not like the outlook based upon my research

"account Associate" Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Primerica.

I was sketchily messaged on Facebook by someone with whom I shared only one mutual friend. I show up to the office completely overdressed and wash't really told too much about the position. When I asked for the pay, they simply danced around the question. I did just find at the interview and got the job only to show up to the "training" seminar to listen to a crappy motivational speech with a bunch of middle-aged hopefuls that think they'll make it rich by selling even crappier life insurance premiums. The job was commission based only and was a door-to-door sales job. Beware.

Interview Questions
    • No tough questions, all asking about motivation. Could easy fake happy and receive a call back in 5 minutes.   Answer Question

Job did not pay well/meet its description.

Vague All Around Interview

Met district manager at a job fair and gave resume. Called in a few weeks asking for me to come visit (more than 2 hour drive for me each way). Was not content with phone or skype interview. After looking at many of the reviews on this website had further questions (salary, what I would be doing, etc.), district manager was mad that I looked online about company and overall vague and rude. I then emailed and called off the interview and stuff.

Recruiter Interview

No interview required. They ask for $99 and after recruiting 3 people you get a $500 bonus

Interview Questions
    • If someone was selling a brand new corvette at $99 wouldn't you invest in it?   View Answer