Primerica

108 candidate interviews

Broker Interview

Broker
Sacramento, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Primerica in June 2011.

Interview Details – Described the company, showed us how things work, how to work your way up, how to be succesful, showed me the background of the company, proven track record, about the products, a little about the people in different areas, the pay, and the bonuses

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – ask questions!! you need to know if this is the right job for you, its a great career for someone willing to work hard, the benifits will be great if you are willing to work for them!

Trainer Interview

Trainer

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Primerica.

Interview Details – The interview was incredibly long - almost 2hours. it is a lot of explaining what they doas a company before you get to talk much. All the basic questions are asked. Some are concrete knowledge questions, and some are philosophical to see if you are a "cultural fit" for the company.

Interview Question – Personal preference in term or whole life insurance to best meet client needs   View Answer

Reason for Declining – It seems to be a pyramid scheme to me

Senior Representative Interview

Senior Representative

I applied in-person and interviewed at Primerica.

Interview Details – The interview was a very great experience! I met a lot of nice people who were very open and friendly. Nothing about the interview process was hidden or held back. I learned a lot about finances that I never knew before. It was very laid back, nothing was done to try to trick me or twist my arm into doing anything. Wasn't a typical interview where the interviewer tries to ask questions to stump you or make you think harder then needed. Everything was well planned and very down to earth and personal. I wish I found this company sooner!

Interview Question – What would hold you back from at least trying for yourself if this is 100% risk free to your current job?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Was able to start, even though I did not have much time to start out with up front.

Analyst I Interview

Analyst I
Duluth, GA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Primerica in April 2009.

Interview Details – Hiring process was so fast. I only had two interviews, with HR and the area director and her SVP. Received an offer in less that a week, and I was able to negotiate a better salary.

Negotiation Details – Negotiated salary based on my experience and they accepted. Great benefits, quarterly recognitions awards, good team work. Great place to work.

Intern Interview

Intern
Chicago, IL

The process took a day - interviewed at Primerica in January 2011.

Interview Details – Was called at first and set a meeting for 1:1 interview.
the interview was very basic...first gave some overview of the company and the job posting and then some questions related to the intern position.
The interview concluded with a presentation about primerica.

Interview Question – what can you bring to the company?   View Answer

IT Interview

IT

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Primerica in September 2012.

Interview Details – The interview was a pleasant experience overall, I wasn't subjected to the "lets see how many time's we can stump this person" game. I could tell there was an effort made to see if I would fit in with the rest of the team as well. Going through the HR process was fairly simple and straightforward as well.

Interview Question – None of the questions I was asked were overly difficult (to me), they mainly dealt with in depth knowledge of industry/regulatory compliance.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They made an offer, I countered once and we reached an agreement.

Systems Consultant Interview

Systems Consultant
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Primerica in August 2010.

Interview Details – So far, I have had two phone interviews with two different representatives from an external recruiting firm and one group phone interview with management personnel from Primerica. This took place over a 1-2 week period. Waiting for the next contact.

Interview Question – Pretty standard questions about my experience, background and technical expertise in the systems they are hiring for. Also, questions about relocation and travel and salary range.   Answer Question

Financial Representative Interview

Financial Representative
Pikesville, MD

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Primerica in October 2010.

Interview Details – I was interviewed to fill a Financial Representative position with Primerica. I did a preliminary interview and then met with a Vice President as my second interview. It was very professional and clear as to the position and work required. I was hesitant because I was young but I was shown the successful young people in the company and knew that I was in the right place

Interview Question – What are your goals and dreams? ( I had never been asked that on an interview)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It took some time to figure out what would work with my full time job because I was starting with Primerica part time. Luckily, I was able to start Primerica with minimal hours per week so I would not overload myself in the beginning.

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Duluth, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Primerica in February 2011.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume and cover letter for the position and received a call to schedule an interview within 1 week. I arrived @ the HR office and had to complete an application. I first spoke to the HR rep about the company and the position, she was very friendly while giving an overview of the company and her experience working there. I then went over to another building to be interviewed by the hiring manager and her boss. I was asked the typical interview questions about my experience and working habits. The job was very similar to the job I was currently performing so I felt confident that I was a good fit. The interview environment was laid back and comfortable.

Interview Question – I was asked to describe a situation where I faced difficulty and how I went about resolving.   Answer Question

Training and Customer Service Interview

Training and Customer Service
San Diego, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Primerica in January 2011.

Interview Details – The interview was pleasant but not at all for the job advertised. The descriptions of the company were non-committal and more selling the company and it's "reputation" than an actual job description -- or even interviewing me for that matter.

I decided not to pursue it further after returning home and researching it online and finding out it was an MLM (not my cup of tea).

Interview Question – They asked for references before even speaking with me. It felt odd.   View Answer

Worked for Primerica? Contribute to the Community!