Primerica

Average Difficulty
109 candidate interviews

Financial Services Representative Interview

Financial Services Representative

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Primerica.

Interview Details – I went into the office for an interview. I was asked the basic interview questions. They explained to me what the company does in great detail and answered all of my questions

Interview Question – What would my life be like if I had an unlimited income?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – N/A

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager
Phoenix, AZ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Primerica in July 2014.

Interview Details – The person talked about opportunities and how much money you could make part time, and if you became full time you could make over $100K. He also was hard pushing on asking for 10 people I knew so that they could contact them. I also found the how odd it was to not look into the person they are interviewing other than from the resume, However after doing extensive research I found that the average person makes $5,500 dollars a year.

Reason for Declining – Did not like the outlook based upon my research

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager
Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied through other source - interviewed at Primerica in July 2014.

Interview Details – The interview was a joke, It wasn't even with the person they told me it would be with, and when I specifically asked if it was a sales position prior to accepting the interview, they assured me it wasn't. Don't waste your time.

Interview Question – Tell me a time where you really went out of your way to help someone   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – It's a joke, they want you to pay a fee of $99 to get started, but my thing is I don't want to work for a company that can't even invest $99 on me.

"account Associate" Interview

"account Associate"

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Primerica.

Interview Details – I was sketchily messaged on Facebook by someone with whom I shared only one mutual friend. I show up to the office completely overdressed and wash't really told too much about the position. When I asked for the pay, they simply danced around the question. I did just find at the interview and got the job only to show up to the "training" seminar to listen to a crappy motivational speech with a bunch of middle-aged hopefuls that think they'll make it rich by selling even crappier life insurance premiums. The job was commission based only and was a door-to-door sales job. Beware.

Interview Question – No tough questions, all asking about motivation. Could easy fake happy and receive a call back in 5 minutes.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Job did not pay well/meet its description.

Division Leader Interview

Division Leader
Naperville, IL

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Primerica in May 2013.

Interview Details – We seek out individuals from every walk of life, offering part-time and full-time opportunities, Our 2-step interview process allows an individual to learn more about the company, benefits, and the compensation. In addition, it allows us to meet with a person to find out exactly what they are looking for in their work and/or career; it identifies the doers from the sayers.

Interview Question – How much do I get paid? This is a question I come across for each new team member I bring onboard. Life as we know it has structured our beliefs and mindset to going to college, get a degree, go into thousands of $$$$$ in student loans, get a J.O.B. and work for the man 9am-5pm helping a company grow and increase profits. We are not use to asking the company - What is the exchange provided for giving you my life? Well, of course this scenario will be different for every person. Primerica is not for everyone - it is only for those individuals that are striving to make his or her life better, get paid what your worth and for your time. Before coming into a business overview, which takes 1 hour of your time (the best hour I spent), you really need to soul search and ask yourself, "Am I looking for another J.O.B. or FREEDOM. I found that this is not a job, it is an opportunity to be your own boss with the help of a complete structured and goal-oriented step-by-step plan. If you can follow a recipe, it's a piece of cake and MAKE THAT CHANGE!   Answer Question

Vague All Around Interview

Vague All Around

Interviewed at Primerica

Interview Details – Met district manager at a job fair and gave resume. Called in a few weeks asking for me to come visit (more than 2 hour drive for me each way). Was not content with phone or skype interview. After looking at many of the reviews on this website had further questions (salary, what I would be doing, etc.), district manager was mad that I looked online about company and overall vague and rude. I then emailed and called off the interview and stuff.

Any Position Interview

Any Position
Madison, WI

I applied through other source and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Primerica in April 2014.

Interview Details – They call you and then you do a brief interview on the phone. They just ask you how you are and why you think that they should hire you (5 min). Then there is 3 interviews on site. On the first one they explain you what they are looking for and ask you if you are interested (15 min). In the second one you are thought with other candidates a bit more about the company (130 min). At the end you choose if you want to go further. On the third interview they solve all your questions, and if you accept they make the offer.

Interview Question – There is nothing difficult, basically I think that if you want to work with them they hire you.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – You don't have a fixed salary, it depends on commissions, it's a sales job. I want to have a concrete amount of work to do every day and then go home happily and forget job stuff till the next day. It wasn't a job for me, good for hardworking people that is looking for a free way of working.

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter

Interviewed at Primerica

Interview Details – No interview required. They ask for $99 and after recruiting 3 people you get a $500 bonus

Interview Question – If someone was selling a brand new corvette at $99 wouldn't you invest in it?   View Answer

Financial Services Representative Interview

Financial Services Representative

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Primerica.

Interview Details – pay $99 for Individual business license pass a background check

Interview Question – who are the top ten to twenty people who would do anything for you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Sales Interview

Sales
Paramus, NJ

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Primerica in April 2014.

Interview Details – I walked into the primerica building in piramus New Jersey doing some work for another job. I was approached by one of the senior sales reps in the building, we started talking at first then he asked if i wanted job. He was throwing crazy numbers out telling me i could make $700 a sale and that one of the employees in his office had closed a deal for a investment account rollover and make $40,000. Sounded like he was just trying to paint me a picture perfect fairy tail. But he backed up most of his statements with photos or other employee testimonials. He showed me some pictures of him on Hawaii with his company which he stated he received as his bonus. Seems like a great company for some one who has lot's of entrepreneurial drive and is willing to chase after leads. You are asked for $100 up front if you want to get you license so you can sell insurances and after that you receive an email saying you have to pay $25 for your online website and marketing tools. I think i will follow through with it and see how much money can be made and how legit the companies products are.

Interview Question – Was asked to refer three friends to work there, I don't like recommending something I haven't personally tried and been successful at.   Answer Question

Worked for Primerica? Contribute to the Community!