Primerica

Updated Feb 18, 2015
Updated Feb 18, 2015

1.5

Insurance Agent Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Primerica.

Met at recruiting fair and got called in the next week for a face-to-face interview. Wasn't really an interview, more just the representative selling you on why you should be an insurance sales rep for the company. They seemed like they were willing to accept anyone and increase their number of agents. No behavioral questions, or very many questions about yourself.

Registered Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Primerica in January 2013.

You have to pay $99 to get the paperwork going and become a member of the firm. There is no real interview process. Primerica representatives are looking for interested ones, willing to recruit others and prepare for FINRA State License exams.

Independent Representative Interview

The interview during the recruitment process was in depth to find out my commitment to projects, teamwork with others, thinking outside of the box, degree of professionalism and understanding the mission of this company.

Sales Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Primerica.

They have you fill out a personality questionnaire and ask pretty standard sales job questions. The right answers are that you're a Type A competitive and independent person. They're looking for a person that will go out and motivate themselves to make sales based off of commissions.

I don't want to do sales.

Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Primerica in November 2013.

The interview process was more of a presentation. I spoke to my recruiter on the phone, had a face to face and then attended an information session. The information session was a real eye-opener and there wasn't one reason I could think of not to try this as a business. I have two other businesses and this fit in perfectly. The other team members truly want you to succeed.

Interview Questions
    • What are your top 5 excuses that you make?   View Answer
    This is 100% commission with truly unlimited potential.

Insurance Agent Interview

interviewed at Primerica in November 2014.

The interview was very professional and the process was not difficult in any manner. They explained how they educate their clients and have that interest in mind. They presented a presentation and showed how they accomplish the goal of enriching their clients wealth with a few slight adjustments to how spend upon insurance payments and add to their savings. I was pleased by them as they are not judgmental but strictly professional.

Insurance Agent Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Primerica in October 2014.

Before I went into the office for an interview it was an orientation, it was very detail it gave you a sense of what the company is about. I was asked common interview questions. Even thought the interview went well, however, at the end the interviewer want me to put my contact numbers on a form, I told them I don't like adding people without their permission and they were persistent about it.

Insurance Agent Interview

Just talk to you to see if you are personable, quick learner, and determined. You need to be determined to not make money to start out with. They also want you to have friends or family members that you can get to join.

Interview Questions
    • All the money you need to put out for it and the people you need to contact.   Answer Question

Was not the job for me.

Regional Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Primerica in July 2014.

was referred to a manager by an acquaintance, got there and she was friendly and started explaining how everything worked after asking me a few questions about myself, but seemed overly desperate to convince me to work there. Didn't end up working there because I found it shady after reading reviews online

Interview Questions
    • What do you see yourself doing later on in your career?   Answer Question

read about how it is a scam online

Financial Services Representativeative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Primerica in January 2012.

Great person and very intuitive hiring process. Asked many questions, acted if they were very interested in what I responded. It was detailed but not intrusive. I felt welcomed by the conversation.

Very easy