Primerica Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2015

1.6

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Primerica (Dallas, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

First they gave you a presentation about the whole company. What they do, and why they are better than other company. Then they interview individually, based on the interviewee's willingness.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ellicott City, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Primerica (Ellicott City, MD) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview was comfortable and informal. Basic questions were asked and I was needed to fill out minimal paperwork. The whole process was pretty painless. I was debriefed about the training process and was informed of next steps. We'll see how it goes.

Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Primerica (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Interview took about 20 minutes. Based on my background and motivation I was invited to a company presentation. At the company presentation there was more detail information about the company, mission, and compensation.

Interview Questions

• Questions were asked about employment history, related job skills, availability, and professional motivation.   Answer Question

Part Time Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Primerica (New Brunswick, NJ) in February 2011.

Interview

Easy Going simple questions and about 30 mins to an hour. The interview was 1 on 1 with a manager. If the first interview went well then a second interview was scheduled.

Interview Questions

• describe you previous work history? How would you yourself as a leader?   Answer Question

Financial Services Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Primerica.

Interview

I went to the local branch office and we discussed the company and the positions. There was really no need for an interview or me to bring in a resume as they would have hired anyone who says they are willing to try. I found the presentation to be fit for a new client or someone who had no financial experience. They don't expect you to have any previous knowledge or skills in the industry.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my education, work and criminal history.   1 Answer

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Chester, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Primerica (West Chester, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

First they give a presentation to all potential interviewees. Afterwards, they ask for referrals for whom ask to call to come in. Then they do a brief interview, with very superficial questions. They have you come in another day for a second interview, but really again, it's more informational and less an actual interview. They have two people speak with you.

Interview Questions

It's not a pyramid scheme, but it feels like one. I would avoid at all costs.

Financial Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Primerica (Chicago, IL) in January 2011.

Interview

They will say almost anything to recruit just about anyone. The mark of success is only numbers of people who show for an interview and the number of people who buy in - not, unfortunately, in bringing in actual income.

Interview Questions

• Who do you know that could use help with their personal finances?   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakdale, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Primerica (Oakdale, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

Real laid back, brought into a group meeting and than meet with a senior partner to conduct the interview. Typically always in favor of employee. Oakdale is a real nice office and Joe cardino is the man

Interview Questions

• Do you want to make money?   1 Answer

N/A Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Primerica (Madison, WI) in May 2015.

Interview

A recruiter called and left two messages, several days apart, then returned my return call within two hours. She was interpersonal and professional. We scheduled an in-person interview for the following week. It was in a convenient location for me and a typical interview process.

Investment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Markham, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Primerica (Markham, ON (Canada)) in April 2015.

Interview

When you first arrieve at the recpt they Put a dvd On the tv of people talking how great it is to Work with primerica, like An infomercial. Then a Weird guy telling you a lot of usless info about how Good idea is to Work with them and the sources aré seriously a joke. Wants to make you pay a course so you can Start working with them. I'm 100% that is a scam