Primerica Interview Questions

Updated Sep 3, 2014
Updated Sep 3, 2014

1.5

Insurance Agent Interview

I was recruited because I already had my insurance license and a long list of email addresses and phone numbers and seemed pleasant. I made appointments easily with my friends and they saw my up-line based on my request. Things didn't go well after that because my contacts wouldn't buy and I didn't make sales unless I was alone.

Financial Service Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Primerica.

Every office does it differently. Just know what you are looking for and why you want it. There are now specific questions. May ask what you liked about your last job and what you disliked. Most seasoned interviewers at this company take what you tell them and find an aspect of Primerica that will appeal to your answers.

No negotiations.

Financial Services Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Primerica.

I went into the office for an interview. I was asked the basic interview questions. They explained to me what the company does in great detail and answered all of my questions

Interview Questions
    • What would my life be like if I had an unlimited income?   Answer Question
    N/A

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Primerica in July 2014.

The person talked about opportunities and how much money you could make part time, and if you became full time you could make over $100K. He also was hard pushing on asking for 10 people I knew so that they could contact them. I also found the how odd it was to not look into the person they are interviewing other than from the resume, However after doing extensive research I found that the average person makes $5,500 dollars a year.

Did not like the outlook based upon my research

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mississauga, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied through other source - interviewed at Primerica in July 2014.

The interview was a joke, It wasn't even with the person they told me it would be with, and when I specifically asked if it was a sales position prior to accepting the interview, they assured me it wasn't. Don't waste your time.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time where you really went out of your way to help someone   Answer Question

It's a joke, they want you to pay a fee of $99 to get started, but my thing is I don't want to work for a company that can't even invest $99 on me.

"account Associate" Interview

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Primerica.

I was sketchily messaged on Facebook by someone with whom I shared only one mutual friend. I show up to the office completely overdressed and wash't really told too much about the position. When I asked for the pay, they simply danced around the question. I did just find at the interview and got the job only to show up to the "training" seminar to listen to a crappy motivational speech with a bunch of middle-aged hopefuls that think they'll make it rich by selling even crappier life insurance premiums. The job was commission based only and was a door-to-door sales job. Beware.

Interview Questions
    • No tough questions, all asking about motivation. Could easy fake happy and receive a call back in 5 minutes.   Answer Question

Job did not pay well/meet its description.

Vague All Around Interview

Met district manager at a job fair and gave resume. Called in a few weeks asking for me to come visit (more than 2 hour drive for me each way). Was not content with phone or skype interview. After looking at many of the reviews on this website had further questions (salary, what I would be doing, etc.), district manager was mad that I looked online about company and overall vague and rude. I then emailed and called off the interview and stuff.

Any Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Madison, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Primerica in April 2014.

They call you and then you do a brief interview on the phone. They just ask you how you are and why you think that they should hire you (5 min). Then there is 3 interviews on site. On the first one they explain you what they are looking for and ask you if you are interested (15 min). In the second one you are thought with other candidates a bit more about the company (130 min). At the end you choose if you want to go further. On the third interview they solve all your questions, and if you accept they make the offer.

Interview Questions
    • There is nothing difficult, basically I think that if you want to work with them they hire you.   View Answer

You don't have a fixed salary, it depends on commissions, it's a sales job. I want to have a concrete amount of work to do every day and then go home happily and forget job stuff till the next day. It wasn't a job for me, good for hardworking people that is looking for a free way of working.

Recruiter Interview

No interview required. They ask for $99 and after recruiting 3 people you get a $500 bonus

Interview Questions
    • If someone was selling a brand new corvette at $99 wouldn't you invest in it?   View Answer

Financial Services Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Primerica.

pay $99 for Individual business license pass a background check

Interview Questions
    • who are the top ten to twenty people who would do anything for you?   Answer Question
    none

Worked for Primerica? Contribute to the Community!