Primerica Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2015

1.6

Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gary, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Primerica (Gary, IN).

Interview

The process was just an introductory video. My interviewer forgot that I was coming in that day and I had to wait an hour for him to show up. I thought that individual was sketchy. But I do not hold that viewpoint of the company as a whole. I may apply again at a different office.

Interview Questions

• I was not asked many questions other than if I wanted to work in the industry and could I be persistent.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Primerica (Tulsa, OK).

Interview

I received a message on Facebook from a member of a job search page I am a member of from someone who works for Primerica saying she knew me from my years as a teacher and thought I would be a good match for the company and asked to give my number to her hiring manager. I agreed that she could. Her hiring manager called me and set up an interview. I did some research on the company and there are several people on different websites who said this was a multilevel marketing scheme and listed all the reason why not to work there. I found it odd that they wanted to interview me having never seen a resume or knowing anything about me. The more I researched the more I found out that made me not want to work there. So I politely responded to the woman I had spoke with on the phone and told her I was not interested. She started texting me wanting to know why I did not want to interview and said "what? Do you not like making money or helping people?" I was quite shocked. When I told her about the things I had read and directed her to the websites where I had read the information she became even angrier and started and told me "if you look for negative, all you will find is negative. Our company has been around for 36 years so we cannot be a scam. Etc" She went on for several long text messages becoming quite belligerent. The way she was acting proved to me the reviews were correct. They make money for every person they get to work there so that explains why she was so angry. if the company was actually a good company she would not have gotten so upset and decided to attack me. Most HR managers would simple think "their loss" and cancel the interview. She was extremely unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Do you not like making money and helping people?   Answer Question
    • Why do you not have the $99 for licensing? Everyone has $99.   1 Answer

Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Primerica.

Interview

You pay $99 to join, the money go towards training and licensing. It is the cheapest start-up fee of any financial service industry or auto/home insurance. They just make sure you don't have anything in your background because you will be dealing with peoples private information.

Insurance Agent Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Primerica.

Interview

Met at recruiting fair and got called in the next week for a face-to-face interview. Wasn't really an interview, more just the representative selling you on why you should be an insurance sales rep for the company. They seemed like they were willing to accept anyone and increase their number of agents. No behavioral questions, or very many questions about yourself.

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to work here?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Primerica (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

We sat down at the chosen location and spoke about what i would be interested in doing, would i be able to take the two weekend classes and complete the training and then provide 10 people to recommend for the job, or life insurance clients (people you think would be interested in joining your business venture. He briefly broke down the business and how you go about doing it, he also described his life before and after to give you an idea of the impact of the business and why it worked for him.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the next five years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

yes you negotiate with yourself its about how much you want to earn.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Primerica in February 2015.

Interview

get your number through a friend, then keep calling you about a job opportunity that isn't even real. the more people they "hire" the more money the 'friend' referred you makes. It's a pyramid scam. They called and asked basic questions, if i can pass a drug test, no work experience is required, ask to come to an assembly

Independent Representative Interview

Interview

The interview during the recruitment process was in depth to find out my commitment to projects, teamwork with others, thinking outside of the box, degree of professionalism and understanding the mission of this company.

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Primerica.

Interview

They have you fill out a personality questionnaire and ask pretty standard sales job questions. The right answers are that you're a Type A competitive and independent person. They're looking for a person that will go out and motivate themselves to make sales based off of commissions.

I don't want to do sales.

Insurance Agent Interview

Application

interviewed at Primerica in November 2014.

Interview

The interview was very professional and the process was not difficult in any manner. They explained how they educate their clients and have that interest in mind. They presented a presentation and showed how they accomplish the goal of enriching their clients wealth with a few slight adjustments to how spend upon insurance payments and add to their savings. I was pleased by them as they are not judgmental but strictly professional.

Insurance Agent Interview

Interview

Just talk to you to see if you are personable, quick learner, and determined. You need to be determined to not make money to start out with. They also want you to have friends or family members that you can get to join.

Interview Questions

• All the money you need to put out for it and the people you need to contact.   2 Answers

Was not the job for me.