Primerica Interview Questions

Updated Apr 22, 2015

1.6

Anonymous Employee in Brick, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Primerica (Brick, NJ) in November 2013.

Interview

I went to a career day at my university and a man from Primerica lifted a copy of my résumé out of my folder without me initially realizing it. He then called me the next day twice after I explicitly asked him not to call back the first time. After that, I went to work at the restaurant where I was employed at the time (I have since secured actual employment now that I've graduated) and two representatives from Primerica specifically sat in my section and harangued me all night about the company and then left me only a 10% tip. It was

Interview Questions

• She asked me "don't you want to be your own boss?"   1 Answer

Primerica is a borderline pyramid scheme and insurance sales is outside of my major.

Financial Services Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Primerica in November 2013.

Interview

Opportunity meeting with other candidates. The meeting lasted about 1.5 hours. The seminar speaker discussed the history, products and compensation. After the meeting I met with Regional Vice President of that agency.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Primerica in September 2013.

Interview

I received a call after they saw my resume on monster. He made it seem like he wanted me to work with him in a team leader position.
    When I got to the interview he showed me a presentation and kept telling how they change peoples lives. The interview had nothing to do with me and more about what a great company they were. The position was to be an agent to sell their products not a team leader.

Interview Questions

• What did you enjoy about your last job? It's the only questions they asked me.   Answer Question

Software Test Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Primerica (Duluth, GA).

Interview

Interview came through Matrix Resources. Was brought in and interviewed by my former bosses, neither of which had any real technical background, which came through in the interview.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected question was that there were several rather personal inquiries, to see if I would fit the Primerica mold.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. At the time, Primerica was still an arm of Citigroup, and all salaries were slotted and frozen.

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Primerica (Irvine, CA).

Interview

This is a PYRAMID SCHEME. Multi-level marketing (harrassment). No legitimate company will EVER require you to PAY to start training with them.

Interview Questions

• Harassment / very aggressive, very shady tactics, will make it seem like a real opportunity (whatever you are looking for, they make it seem like you are a good fit, even if it has nothing to do with your career path)   1 Answer

SCAM

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Willowbrook, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Primerica (Willowbrook, IL) in June 2013.

Interview

I feel like this company was a pyramid scam. When they called me from my resume on career builder they didn’t say their company name. They also had said they have full time positions available and that I would be hiring and training people to sell and that I myself would not be selling. I had a brief phone interview and then they invited me to have a in person interview. The interview was a 2 hour presentation about selling life insurance and stocks. They said no salary all commission and you earn money if you bring others in.

Interview Questions

• Looks like they would hire anyone. You pay a fee annually.   Answer Question

Not for me.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Primerica (Lansing, MI) in June 2013.

Interview

Meet with a representative from the company and talk about the business and the process of getting hired in, and how one engrosses income. Interview process itself takes about 10-15 minutes, of just asking questions, and getting answers. Hiring process can take a lot less, depending on how prepared the individual is.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Commissioned Salary

Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Primerica.

Interview

The interview was incredibly long - almost 2hours. it is a lot of explaining what they doas a company before you get to talk much. All the basic questions are asked. Some are concrete knowledge questions, and some are philosophical to see if you are a "cultural fit" for the company.

Interview Questions

• Personal preference in term or whole life insurance to best meet client needs   1 Answer

It seems to be a pyramid scheme to me

Operations Manager/Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Primerica (Dallas, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

Was told during phone interview that they were interested in me "NOT SELLING" but rather to assist the regional vice president to establish 30 offices in he next two years. I was intrigued and thought the job sounded right up my alley. Once I got to the interview it was the proverbial "bait and switch" I was told the job was strictly a commission based position where I was only employable IF I opened my own office.

Interview Questions

• No unexpected questions just a poor interview in terms of what was discussed and then what was discussed at interview   Answer Question

Did not want to deal with company that was not forthright in the job description and expectations.

Interview

thye called, and set up an interview