Primerica No Title Given Interview Questions

1.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

No Title Given Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison Heights, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Primerica (Madison Heights, MI) in March 2014.

Interview

A couple days after posting my resume online I received an unsolicited call about a job opportunity for leadership and growth in my area. The man on the phone was fairly insistent about setting up an interview with two options for what worked for his schedule.
the interview itself was a sales pitch for learning more about Primerica, it was some softball interview questions and more about connecting on a personal level. There was no talk of salary or commission but the word opportunity came up at least a dozen times. At no point was a position title discussed, only scheduling for a client seminar.
The whole experience had the ring of a being no different than a pyramid scheme.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself that I wouldn't find on your resume.   Answer Question