Primerica

Very Easy Interview

No Title Given Interview

No Title Given
Madison Heights, MI

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Primerica in March 2014.

Interview Details – A couple days after posting my resume online I received an unsolicited call about a job opportunity for leadership and growth in my area. The man on the phone was fairly insistent about setting up an interview with two options for what worked for his schedule.
the interview itself was a sales pitch for learning more about Primerica, it was some softball interview questions and more about connecting on a personal level. There was no talk of salary or commission but the word opportunity came up at least a dozen times. At no point was a position title discussed, only scheduling for a client seminar.
The whole experience had the ring of a being no different than a pyramid scheme.

Interview Question – Tell me something about yourself that I wouldn't find on your resume.   Answer Question

Worked for Primerica? Contribute to the Community!