Primerica

Updated Dec 1, 2014

2.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Primerica in November 2013.

The interview process was more of a presentation. I spoke to my recruiter on the phone, had a face to face and then attended an information session. The information session was a real eye-opener and there wasn't one reason I could think of not to try this as a business. I have two other businesses and this fit in perfectly. The other team members truly want you to succeed.

Interview Questions
  • What are your top 5 excuses that you make?   View Answer
This is 100% commission with truly unlimited potential.

Other Interview Reviews for Primerica

Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Primerica in July 2009.

I was called by a representative. She received my information from a friend of mines who knew I was interested in Finance. The Primerica Representative was nice and told me where she was from and that she was looking for people to work. She invited me for a presentation and an interview. The atmosphere was positive and people where nice, which is totally different from the other job interviews that I went to with other firms. She explained that the pay was commission only and other information which led me to sign on with the company part time.

Interview Questions