Primerica

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Primerica in July 2009.

Interview Details – I was called by a representative. She received my information from a friend of mines who knew I was interested in Finance. The Primerica Representative was nice and told me where she was from and that she was looking for people to work. She invited me for a presentation and an interview. The atmosphere was positive and people where nice, which is totally different from the other job interviews that I went to with other firms. She explained that the pay was commission only and other information which led me to sign on with the company part time.

Interview Question – Did you like your previous employer   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Primerica

Worked for Primerica? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Primerica Representative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Primerica employees and interview candidates.