Primerica

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Phoenix, AZ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Primerica in July 2014.

Interview Details – The person talked about opportunities and how much money you could make part time, and if you became full time you could make over $100K. He also was hard pushing on asking for 10 people I knew so that they could contact them. I also found the how odd it was to not look into the person they are interviewing other than from the resume, However after doing extensive research I found that the average person makes $5,500 dollars a year.

Reason for Declining – Did not like the outlook based upon my research

Interviewed at Primerica

Interview Details – Responded to post on craigslist

Interview Question – Tried to sell me on the job itself. strange turn of the tables   Answer Question

Sales Manager

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Primerica.

Interview Details – The initial telephone communication and telephone interview was very good. The interview process was well planned.

Interview Question – None of the questions appeared to be difficult.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – No longer interested in the position.

Interviewed at Primerica

Interview Details – It was just if you have people friendly skills and you are close to other people

Interview Question – What do you think insurance is better   Answer Question

Naperville, IL

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Primerica in June 2012.

Interview Details – I should have noticed the red flags right away. They sit you down in a room with multiple chairs and then begin with a powerpoint presentation. The powerpoint presentation lasted nearly an hour and fifteen minutes and was more of a lecture that ended in them trying to sell me a job. The topping on the cake was the pay structure which increasingly sounded like a pyramid scheme. Avoid this company so they do not waste as much of your time as they did of mine.

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through other source and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Primerica in January 2013.

Interview Details – The interviewer was late. I had to wait for 10-15 minutes. The company uses methods of "aggressive recruiting". Was not intresting

Worked for Primerica? Contribute to the Community!