Primerica Sales Manager Interview Questions

Updated May 27, 2015

1.5

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primerica.

Interview

They have you fill out a personality questionnaire and ask pretty standard sales job questions. The right answers are that you're a Type A competitive and independent person. They're looking for a person that will go out and motivate themselves to make sales based off of commissions.

I don't want to do sales.

Other Interview Reviews for Primerica

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Primerica (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2014.

Interview

The person talked about opportunities and how much money you could make part time, and if you became full time you could make over $100K. He also was hard pushing on asking for 10 people I knew so that they could contact them. I also found the how odd it was to not look into the person they are interviewing other than from the resume, However after doing extensive research I found that the average person makes $5,500 dollars a year.

Did not like the outlook based upon my research

Sales Manager Interview

Interview

Responded to post on craigslist

Interview Questions

• Tried to sell me on the job itself. strange turn of the tables   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primerica.

Interview

The initial telephone communication and telephone interview was very good. The interview process was well planned.

Interview Questions

No longer interested in the position.

Sales Manager Interview

Interview

It was just if you have people friendly skills and you are close to other people

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Primerica (Naperville, IL) in June 2012.

Interview

I should have noticed the red flags right away. They sit you down in a room with multiple chairs and then begin with a powerpoint presentation. The powerpoint presentation lasted nearly an hour and fifteen minutes and was more of a lecture that ended in them trying to sell me a job. The topping on the cake was the pay structure which increasingly sounded like a pyramid scheme. Avoid this company so they do not waste as much of your time as they did of mine.

Anonymous Employee in Oakdale, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primerica (Oakdale, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

Real laid back, brought into a group meeting and than meet with a senior partner to conduct the interview. Typically always in favor of employee. Oakdale is a real nice office and Joe cardino is the man

Interview Questions

• Do you want to make money?   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Primerica (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2013.

Interview

The interviewer was late. I had to wait for 10-15 minutes. The company uses methods of "aggressive recruiting". Was not intresting