Primrose School

Updated Dec 3, 2014
Updated Dec 3, 2014

2.1

Teacher Interview

The hiring processes was based on filling teaching positions with well rounded and knowledgeable educators. Teacher must have experience with child care and references to support the experience.

Assistant Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online – interviewed at Primrose School.

I applied via the website for specific schools, and was contacted about 2 weeks later to set up an interview. I was able to meet with the executive director of the specific school I applied to as well as the director. They were both very nice and asked basic questions about experience, and what you can bring to the job as well as your experiences working with children.

I was invited to come back for the working interview, which is where you spend about 2-3 hours in various classrooms with the staff and kids to see how you would like the positions. I ended up staying longer than I expected, but that was fine because I got the full experience of what a normal day is like. At the end of my interview I met with the executive director and she asked me how I liked being in the rooms with the kids as well as my particular preferences of what age group I enjoyed the most. I was immediately offered a position and started the following week with training/floating in the school

Each school is completely different but operates with the same curriculums. If you interview at a particular Primrose, and dont feel as though you mesh well with the staff try another. Each Primrose has a school site and staff page where you can read about those that work there - it's always good to look at those if you have any reservations.

Interview Questions
    • nothing unexpected or difficult - just be yourself and honest, and have fun.   Answer Question
    I requested either $9-$10 and was easily granted $10/hour - which was great

Teacher Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Primrose School.

Easy, standard childcare questions. Questions are mainly hypothetical, you dont really need to have experience to do well on the interview. If you have experience, you will certainly ACE the interview; not that it matters because you're still going to start out at $9 whetheryouve been working with children for years or a week,..and regardless of your educational background. Working interview may be required.

Interview Questions
    • Tommy wont participate in class activities. He screams and disrupts the other children. What would you do?   Answer Question
    Take it or leave it.

Assistant Teacher Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Primrose School in November 2014.

I drop off my application yesterday and got a call for a interview tomorrow, went in for the interview was a pretty quick interview only about 10 mins then about a couple hours they called back and offer me a job

pay was 7.75

Teacher Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Primrose School.

The interview process was good and it went smooth.

I was very nervous

The interviewer said they will call me to setup the next interview

Which will take place in the classroom to see how well
    I interact with the students.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself

What are your strengths and weakness?

Why should we pick you?

Where you see yourself in15 years?

What do you like about working with children?

Answer Question

Summer Camp Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Primrose School in May 2014.

I applied online for the position on a Friday and received an email the following Wednesday that asked me to call and schedule an interview. I called and scheduled the interview for that Friday. Once I arrived, I was greeted by the two women at the front desk who were both very friendly. I was given an application to fill out and once I finished, I went to a back room for the interview part. The woman who interviewed me was extremely nice and easy to talk to, which made me feel comfortable. It was a basic, get-to-know me interview. She just asked questions about myself and what kind of experience I had. She explained to me what the position would involve and how the process would go. She then told me that she would she would pass my application along and that I should get a call soon to come back for a second interview.

Lead Teacher Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Primrose School in February 2014.

Hiring is very easy. Dress to work with kids but look representable, of course.

Center Director Interview

I submitted an application online. I received feedback the following week and an in-person interview was arranged. The interview lasted two hours and was condicted by the franchise owner. She was very professional and polite. She was also very knowledgeable regarding the industry

Open and positive

Any Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Primrose School.

I browsed for childcare jobs and ended up coming across primrose..I went in for an interview and pretty much got hired on the spot. It did not take long at all. Its a great job to get that Scott's experience. The director made me feel very comfortable and she was very open about everything.

Interview Questions
    • Very basic questions about yourself and your experience. The director made me feel very comfortable.   Answer Question
    Just be yourself and be honest. Do not be afraid to ask questions.

Cook/Bus Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, GA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Primrose School in January 2013.

Told them about myself. Had to go buy a background check. Trained the next day.

Requested 9.50, the said 8, we agreed on 8.50