Primrose School

Relevance Date Difficulty

Summer Camp Interview

Summer Camp
Alpharetta, GA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Primrose School in May 2014.

Interview Details – I applied online for the position on a Friday and received an email the following Wednesday that asked me to call and schedule an interview. I called and scheduled the interview for that Friday. Once I arrived, I was greeted by the two women at the front desk who were both very friendly. I was given an application to fill out and once I finished, I went to a back room for the interview part. The woman who interviewed me was extremely nice and easy to talk to, which made me feel comfortable. It was a basic, get-to-know me interview. She just asked questions about myself and what kind of experience I had. She explained to me what the position would involve and how the process would go. She then told me that she would she would pass my application along and that I should get a call soon to come back for a second interview.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult was asked   Answer Question

Teacher Interview

Teacher

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Primrose School.

Interview Details – The interview process was good and it went smooth.

I was very nervous

The interviewer said they will call me to setup the next interview

Which will take place in the classroom to see how well
I interact with the students.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself

What are your strengths and weakness?

Why should we pick you?

Where you see yourself in15 years?

What do you like about working with children?
  Answer Question

Early Pre-School I Assistant Teacher Interview

Early Pre-School I Assistant Teacher
Orlando, FL

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Primrose School in August 2011.

Interview Details – I began as a fill in cleaner part time got asked a few questions about my experience. Worked as a cleaner for a year. Then flip flopped room too room for a few more months, which was not what I wanted.

Interview Question – You may get asked a random question like... If you were a flower what would you be and why?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Lead Teacher Interview

Lead Teacher

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Primrose School in February 2014.

Interview Details – Hiring is very easy. Dress to work with kids but look representable, of course.

Interview Question – What do you like about yourself and why?   Answer Question

Center Director Interview

Center Director

Interviewed at Primrose School

Interview Details – I submitted an application online. I received feedback the following week and an in-person interview was arranged. The interview lasted two hours and was condicted by the franchise owner. She was very professional and polite. She was also very knowledgeable regarding the industry

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Open and positive

Very Easy Interview

Any Interview

Any

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Primrose School.

Interview Details – I browsed for childcare jobs and ended up coming across primrose..I went in for an interview and pretty much got hired on the spot. It did not take long at all. Its a great job to get that Scott's experience. The director made me feel very comfortable and she was very open about everything.

Interview Question – Very basic questions about yourself and your experience. The director made me feel very comfortable.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Just be yourself and be honest. Do not be afraid to ask questions.

Teacher Interview

Teacher
Houston, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Primrose School in September 2012.

Interview Details – I walked in to apply, and I was given an interview date that same day. I came back a week later for my interview, and was able to go straight into the next step of the interview process, which is an observation. The interview was less than 10 minutes. I observed all day in one class, the class I worked in once I was hired. The teachers have to think you will be an asset to their team or else the director will let you observe in another class or you won't get hired. I started wok on the first day of their pay period so I could get paid the next time they go t paid.

Interview Question – The most difficult question I recall would be when they asked me how would I handle a rowdy child with an unresponsive parent, unresponsive meaning we can tell that their is nothing being done at home to change or improve the situation.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – You are able to negotiate your pay depending on your experience and education. The negotiation phase is very easy and quick.

Pre-School Teacher Interview

Pre-School Teacher
Columbus, OH

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Primrose School in August 2010.

Interview Details – I applied on-line and was contacted within a week. I had an interview with three management members. They asked about my experience with children, and why I would be a good fit. I was contacted the next day to complete a "working interview" where I shadowed a current teacher for half of the day. I was then contacted the next for with an offer.

Interview Question – Tell us about a time where you had to deal with an emergency situation and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no room for negotiation.

Lead Teacher Interview

Lead Teacher

I applied online - interviewed at Primrose School in January 2013.

Interview Details – I applied on line and then after that i had an inperson interview. The interview went well the intervier was very sweet.

Interview Question – What do i want to do later on in life.   Answer Question

Cook/Bus Driver Interview

Cook/Bus Driver
Lawrenceville, GA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Primrose School in January 2013.

Interview Details – Told them about myself. Had to go buy a background check. Trained the next day.

Interview Question – Nothing   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Requested 9.50, the said 8, we agreed on 8.50

Interviews for Top Jobs at Primrose School

Worked for Primrose School? Contribute to the Community!