Primrose School Teacher Interview Questions

Updated Mar 11, 2015

2.2

Teacher Interview

Interview

The hiring processes was based on filling teaching positions with well rounded and knowledgeable educators. Teacher must have experience with child care and references to support the experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Primrose School

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Primrose School.

Interview

Easy, standard childcare questions. Questions are mainly hypothetical, you dont really need to have experience to do well on the interview. If you have experience, you will certainly ACE the interview; not that it matters because you're still going to start out at $9 whetheryouve been working with children for years or a week,..and regardless of your educational background. Working interview may be required.

Interview Questions

• Tommy wont participate in class activities. He screams and disrupts the other children. What would you do?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Take it or leave it.

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Primrose School.

Interview

The interview process was good and it went smooth.

I was very nervous

The interviewer said they will call me to setup the next interview

Which will take place in the classroom to see how well
    I interact with the students.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself

What are your strengths and weakness?

Why should we pick you?

Where you see yourself in15 years?

What do you like about working with children?

Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Primrose School (Austin, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

It was fairly quick, and my interviewer was friendly and thorough. The interviewer made sure I was comfortable, and let me know the expectations of the position, showed me around campus, and introduced me to staff.

Negotiation

Quick.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Primrose School (Houston, TX) in September 2012.

Interview

I walked in to apply, and I was given an interview date that same day. I came back a week later for my interview, and was able to go straight into the next step of the interview process, which is an observation. The interview was less than 10 minutes. I observed all day in one class, the class I worked in once I was hired. The teachers have to think you will be an asset to their team or else the director will let you observe in another class or you won't get hired. I started wok on the first day of their pay period so I could get paid the next time they go t paid.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question I recall would be when they asked me how would I handle a rowdy child with an unresponsive parent, unresponsive meaning we can tell that their is nothing being done at home to change or improve the situation.   1 Answer

Negotiation

You are able to negotiate your pay depending on your experience and education. The negotiation phase is very easy and quick.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lilburn, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Primrose School (Lilburn, GA) in March 2008.

Interview

You talk with the manager. She asks you about your teaching techniques. Just the normal questions. And they want you to have CPR training.

Interview Questions

• What way do you discipline in the classroom?   1 Answer

Teacher Interview

Application

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Primrose School in May 2010.

Interview

Underwent a few interviews. This school seemed so robotic. I started to get a funny feeling about it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what are your strengths and weaknesses.   1 Answer

Negotiation

As a lead Private Kindegarten teacher, they would not offer any more than $13.50 an hour! And NO benefits. I didn't go to school for 4 years and spend over $50,000 to settle for a job with pay as low as working at a Starbucks making coffee....