Prince William County Government Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Prince William County Government

Candidate Interview Review

Systems Developer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbridge, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prince William County Government (Woodbridge, VA) in August 2014.

Interview

I have had several interviews with PWC and each time I think I have aced the interview. I have had about 30 different interviews over a 2 year period and am learning not to waste my time. It appears they already have someone picked. On each interview I have gone on, I felt that I had aced the interview yet no offers or not even an answer back. The last interview I went on I realized that there were only 5 people (and I don't even think it was that many) having the same interview, yet I have not heard back and that has been one month ago as of 9/22/14. I was told by someone that worked in the same department that PWC likes to hire people from Asia. I worked for two years as a contractor at the Woodbridge site and noticed that most were women working there. I also noticed the supervisor that I reported to had only women under him. There are no (or few) black men working at PWC. Please start taking notes during interviews and you might notice the trend that PWC has. During the time I did a contract for PWC there was a job that matched what I was already doing for PWC. So I applied for the job and got an interview, only to find out later that they hired a women from Asia that likes to show her legs. And during my last interview (same location but different job) I ran into the Asia women that they hired and I could tell she did not know as much as I do. PWC is prejudice against Americans when hiring. As for the other comments about PWC just be thankful for the job security, you don't get that in the public sector.

Interview Questions