Princess Cruise Lines

Very Difficult Interview

Reservation Support Agent Interview

Reservation Support Agent
Valencia, CA

I applied online - interviewed at Princess Cruise Lines in July 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online then received an email the next week for a "mini" group interview. It wasn't mini at all, there were about 30 people at the group interview. They said they were looking to fill about 50 support agent positions. The group interview was just an explanation of the job then they asked all 30 of us to introduce ourselves briefly and then asked if there were any questions. That was it, and then they said they would contact us by email if they were interested. I spoke for probably only 1-2 minutes, and that is all they are going to decide on? I feel that there were too many people and it was not a good opportunity for HR to get to know the candidate.

Interview Question – What brought you to Princess Cruises?   Answer Question

Director, Direct Marketing Interview

Director, Direct Marketing
Valencia, CA

I interviewed at Princess Cruise Lines in January 2010.

Interview Details – Their HR team was very professional and organized. Appointments were made and kept without delays or a need to reschedule. They were very respectful of my time, which I appreciated. I met with at least 2 people from HR, 3 from Marketing team, and 2 from Sr Management. Overall, I was very impressed with their organization and would be very open to pursuing a job with them in the future if theright position becomes available.

Interview Question – I can't think of one   Answer Question

Worked for Princess Cruise Lines? Contribute to the Community!