Princeton Consultants

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Princeton, NJ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Princeton Consultants in February 2012.

Interview Details – I applied through an email to the HR recruiter, whose contact info is listed on the company website. He called me the next day and we spoke about my background and the about the company for about 40 minutes. He explained that their recruiting process consists of an online aptitude test, a phone interview, and an on-site interview. I took the aptitude test that evening, sent a follow up email, and never heard from them again.

Interview Question – Are you comfortable wearing a suit to work?   Answer Question

Associate Consultant

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Princeton Consultants in September 2011.

Interview Details – I took a reasoning test and 3 days later I got a technical telephone interview which lasted about 70 mins. We went through my resume and research then he asked a few programming questions. The questions asked were very detailed so you better got prepared. Overall, the interview process was fast and the overall difficulty level wasn't high.

Interview Question – How to fulfill the polynomial long division?   Answer Question

Associate Consultant

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Princeton Consultants in June 2011.

Interview Details – I got a phone screen call about a week after submitted my resume, and I took a reasoning test. A week later, I moved to the technical phone interview. The questions he asked was very detailed definitions of programming and math. Make sure you review the basics from the textbook for this round, cuz that's how I failed this round! Overall a fast process. The next round would be an onsite interview.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Princeton Consultants

Worked for Princeton Consultants? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Princeton Consultants Associate Consultant interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Princeton Consultants employees and interview candidates.