Princeton Consultants

Interviews for Top Jobs at Princeton Consultants

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Princeton Consultants in February 2012.

I applied through an email to the HR recruiter, whose contact info is listed on the company website. He called me the next day and we spoke about my background and the about the company for about 40 minutes. He explained that their recruiting process consists of an online aptitude test, a phone interview, and an on-site interview. I took the aptitude test that evening, sent a follow up email, and never heard from them again.

Other Interview Reviews for Princeton Consultants

Associate Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Princeton Consultants in September 2011.

I took a reasoning test and 3 days later I got a technical telephone interview which lasted about 70 mins. We went through my resume and research then he asked a few programming questions. The questions asked were very detailed so you better got prepared. Overall, the interview process was fast and the overall difficulty level wasn't high.

Associate Consultant Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Princeton Consultants in June 2011.

I got a phone screen call about a week after submitted my resume, and I took a reasoning test. A week later, I moved to the technical phone interview. The questions he asked was very detailed definitions of programming and math. Make sure you review the basics from the textbook for this round, cuz that's how I failed this round! Overall a fast process. The next round would be an onsite interview.