Princeton Consultants

Interviews for Top Jobs at Princeton Consultants

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Associate Interview

Online questions, day-long interviews

Interview Questions
  • What was the best learning experience you had at your last job   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Princeton Consultants

Senior Associate Interview

The process took a weekinterviewed at Princeton Consultants in October 2011.

I did a reasoning test (I was not able to find good examples on web), then one phone interview (only questions about my experience, almost no technical questions), the whole day interview with many people about my work experience, what I expect, what they expect etc., one of these interviews was technical - pretty straightforward though.

Interview Questions
    • Find all anagrams of a given string. Give several approaches.   Answer Question
    I asked for a specific salary based on what I've read from glassdoor, and this was promptly accepted. I didn't negotiate because I liked that there are 40% of physicists in this company - I find it awesome since I am a physicist and like physics. They hire now since they have many projects!