Princeton Consultants

Senior Associate Interview

Senior Associate

Interviewed at Princeton Consultants

Interview Details – Online questions, day-long interviews

Interview Question – What was the best learning experience you had at your last job   Answer Question

Senior Associate Interview

Senior Associate

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Princeton Consultants in October 2011.

Interview Details – I did a reasoning test (I was not able to find good examples on web), then one phone interview (only questions about my experience, almost no technical questions), the whole day interview with many people about my work experience, what I expect, what they expect etc., one of these interviews was technical - pretty straightforward though.

Interview Question – Find all anagrams of a given string. Give several approaches.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I asked for a specific salary based on what I've read from glassdoor, and this was promptly accepted. I didn't negotiate because I liked that there are 40% of physicists in this company - I find it awesome since I am a physicist and like physics. They hire now since they have many projects!

Interviews for Top Jobs at Princeton Consultants

Worked for Princeton Consultants? Contribute to the Community!