Princeton Information

Princeton Information Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Princeton Information

Senior Web Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Princeton Information.

Contacted through recruiter, was helpful and guided me through the process efficiently. Tech heave, focused on past experience and skills. Round 1 was a written screening, which was pretty difficult. Following this, I was facilitated to meet with a couple of groups at a client. Princeton did a good job following up after the interview. Salary was extremely competitive.

Interview Questions
    • application of mullti threading in a financial transaction   Answer Question
    No negotiation

IOS Project Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Princeton Information in February 2013.

SAw my resume asked me to resend it and then never heard from them again. Tried to contact them but no response.

Recruiting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Princeton Information in March 2011.

Interviewed with my former boss at 2 other companies who knew me very well. Offered a position that day.

Interview Questions
    • How will you build up your network of candidates when you have been a manager for the past 8 years?   Answer Question

Con Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Princeton Information in April 2009.

Contacted my 1st level contacts on www.linkedin.com and notify my group that I was seeking a new contract. About 10% of my network contacted me. A recruiter asked for my resume and I submitted an updated version. I was immediately slotted for an interview. A Phone interview with the client resulted in a job offer within 24 hours.

Developer Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Princeton Information in November 2009.

No capacity to assess skills

Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Princeton Information in April 2009.

3 level interview

Interview Questions
    tough as the economy was bad