Princeton Information

6 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Web Consultant Interview

Senior Web Consultant

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Princeton Information.

Interview Details – Contacted through recruiter, was helpful and guided me through the process efficiently. Tech heave, focused on past experience and skills. Round 1 was a written screening, which was pretty difficult. Following this, I was facilitated to meet with a couple of groups at a client. Princeton did a good job following up after the interview. Salary was extremely competitive.

Interview Question – application of mullti threading in a financial transaction   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

IOS Project Interview

IOS Project

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Princeton Information in February 2013.

Interview Details – SAw my resume asked me to resend it and then never heard from them again. Tried to contact them but no response.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Recruiting Interview

Recruiting
Tampa, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Princeton Information in March 2011.

Interview Details – Interviewed with my former boss at 2 other companies who knew me very well. Offered a position that day.

Interview Question – How will you build up your network of candidates when you have been a manager for the past 8 years?   Answer Question

Con Interview

Con
McLean, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Princeton Information in April 2009.

Interview Details – Contacted my 1st level contacts on www.linkedin.com and notify my group that I was seeking a new contract. About 10% of my network contacted me. A recruiter asked for my resume and I submitted an updated version. I was immediately slotted for an interview. A Phone interview with the client resulted in a job offer within 24 hours.

Interview Question – Your strong points   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Consultant

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Princeton Information in April 2009.

Interview Details – 3 level interview

Interview Question – above average   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – tough as the economy was bad

Very Easy Interview

Developer Interview

Developer

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Princeton Information in November 2009.

Interview Details – No capacity to assess skills

Interview Question – No Technical skills assessed. Only rate discussion.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Princeton Information? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Princeton Information interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Princeton Information employees and interview candidates.