Princeton Review Marketing Interview Questions

2.5

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Princeton Review (Newton, MA) in April 2012.

Interview

As a heads up to anyone applying - I received a phone call from an HR rep at the company for an interview without prior contact via email or phone. Overall, the interview was fairly standard. The rep asked lots of questions, but I would have liked to have received more information on the company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Princeton Review

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Princeton Review (Ann Arbor, MI) in June 2011.

Interview

Online application with resume, received an email follow-up, and had brief interview scheduled at the Ann Arbor location. Paperwork and employee hiring process took very long, 2-3 weeks before I could start working.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at the office (as opposed to teaching)?   Answer Question