PrintingForLess.com

Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Sales Representative Interview

Technical Sales Representative
Livingston, MT

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at PrintingForLess.com in June 2009.

Interview Details – I found the interview process unconventional to say the least. The initial call from their hr representitive was at best unprofessional. They we unflexible and demanding when scheduling the interview and would not allow their employees to be questioned. They seem quite guarded which after interviewing several employees from 3 departments on my own I discovered why. Apparently in the past 2 years they have let go of more than 30 people due to company downsizing. Since then, they hold these layoff over their employees heads, threatening them with termination when challenged. There appears to be a definite managment issue. In one department I asked if you would recommend Printingforless to a friend and everyone said no. Employee morale is abysmal. Yeah not a very nice place to work at.

Interview Question – Would you consider yourself an A, B or C player when it comes to work?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – After interviewing employees of Printingforless I discovered details that would not benefit my career development

Worked for PrintingForLess.com? Contribute to the Community!