Prithvi Catalytic Interview Questions

Updated Mar 3, 2015

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Prithvi Catalytic

STE I Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Prithvi Catalytic.

I was cold called about a resume I had online. I was interviewed at Microsoft by the FTE that was hiring and it was a 30 min casual interview with basic hardware related questions.

Interview Questions
    • <holds up projector adapters> name all these adapter types.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. I was informed the rates were fixed and then found out later that I was making 40% of my contract.

Recruiting Lead Interview

Great interviewing experience;was mostly behavioral and specific to tricky situations .different kinds of scenarios were presented and a variety of situational based questions were asked. Overall the experience was very enriching;

Interview Questions
    • How would you prioritize positions when there is high volume;   View Answer

Sourcing Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Prithvi Catalytic.

I got hired over the phone. I had a quick 20 minute phone screen and then did a Lync interview with 2 members of management and then a final call with the VP to seal the deal.

Interview Questions
    • During my Lync interview I was asked to go thru a role-play of an intake on a req with a hiring manager and then cold calling a candidate and trying to "sell" them the job.   Answer Question
    No negotiation.