Prithvi Information Solutions

Very Easy Interview

Final Year Project Interview

Final Year Project
Hyderābād (India)

I interviewed at Prithvi Information Solutions in January 2010.

Interview Details – It was straight forward - I stopped by their office and spoke to person at the front desk. We were then introduced to our mentor who was able to guide us.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through other source and interviewed at Prithvi Information Solutions.

Interview Details – Face to face interview

Interview Question – No such questions   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Prithvi Information Solutions.

Interview Details – if ur some one relatives or reference, u dont need any interview process

Interview Question – no questions   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Prithvi Information Solutions in February 2010.

Interview Details – 2 rounds of Interview with Sr Managers
1 round of HOD interview
1 round of HR interview

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

RF Engineer Interview

RF Engineer
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Prithvi Information Solutions in May 2010.

Interview Details – I got a telephonic call from HR and she scheduled my interview. I got a call from Technical guy at the per-scheduled time and we had a telephonic interview round of about 45 minutes. We had technical as well as general discussion on my work experience and technical expertise. II had two rounds of telephonic interview. Then I got a call from HR confirming my appointment. It was satisfactory.
My advice to other candidates appearing for interview is that be thorough in basics.
Office culture is lethargic. No one is willing to take responsibility. Company is managed like a government-run organization.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I got less salary than I had negotiated. As I had to join immediately I left for my joining location without receiving the offer letter from company. That was a big mistake. Company had agreed on 21 K p.m but when I got offer letter after arriving at joining location it was 16 K. I felt cheated and betrayed. We too didn't get salary for the month of joining. So my advice to candidates is that NEVER JOIN THIS COMPANY WITHOUT FIRST GETTING THE OFFER LETTER. THESE PEOPLE HAVE NO ETHIC OR MORALITY. THEY CAN SCREW ANYONE.

Worked for Prithvi Information Solutions? Contribute to the Community!