Prithvi Information Solutions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Prithvi Information Solutions

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Prithvi Information Solutions (Hyderābād (India)).

Interview

Face to face interview

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Prithvi Information Solutions.

Interview

if ur some one relatives or reference, u dont need any interview process

RF Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Prithvi Information Solutions (Hyderābād (India)) in May 2010.

Interview

I got a telephonic call from HR and she scheduled my interview. I got a call from Technical guy at the per-scheduled time and we had a telephonic interview round of about 45 minutes. We had technical as well as general discussion on my work experience and technical expertise. II had two rounds of telephonic interview. Then I got a call from HR confirming my appointment. It was satisfactory.
    My advice to other candidates appearing for interview is that be thorough in basics.
    Office culture is lethargic. No one is willing to take responsibility. Company is managed like a government-run organization.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe AMR?   1 Answer
    • How many types of feeder swap found?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I got less salary than I had negotiated. As I had to join immediately I left for my joining location without receiving the offer letter from company. That was a big mistake. Company had agreed on 21 K p.m but when I got offer letter after arriving at joining location it was 16 K. I felt cheated and betrayed. We too didn't get salary for the month of joining. So my advice to candidates is that NEVER JOIN THIS COMPANY WITHOUT FIRST GETTING THE OFFER LETTER. THESE PEOPLE HAVE NO ETHIC OR MORALITY. THEY CAN SCREW ANYONE.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Prithvi Information Solutions (Hyderābād (India)) in February 2010.

Interview

2 rounds of Interview with Sr Managers
    1 round of HOD interview
    1 round of HR interview

Final Year Project Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

interviewed at Prithvi Information Solutions (Hyderābād (India)) in January 2010.

Interview

It was straight forward - I stopped by their office and spoke to person at the front desk. We were then introduced to our mentor who was able to guide us.