Pro Case Management

Updated Jan 15, 2015

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pro Case Management

Case Manager RN Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pro Case Management.

The interview was a joke! It was a 10 minute phone conversation with someone in management who only talked about herself and the company...never asking me much about myself or my experience. They needed a warm body with a nursing license, that's all.

Interview Questions
    They pay a flat rate for RNs of 32$/hr with no other benefits & no future opportunity for pay increase.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Pro Case Management in May 2013.

First of all, I had never heard of PCM prior to 2013. Healthcare is a galaxy of hospital groups and foundations. But, there are opportunities for companies to find a niche while not being brick-and-mortar. I think PCM has found such a niche. One of the groups they take care of is "Cold War Heroes". These group of people, who may not have served in the Armed Forces, still have done their country well in the nuclear and uranium industries in the quarter century after WWII. My interview process was pretty straightforward. Because it was an out-of-state situation, a lot of phone calls were made back and forth. I find it impressive that while all my interviewers were in different states, they corresponded with me and each other very well. Doing in my due diligence in following up was also instrumental in me getting the job.

Interview Questions
    • For me, it was a simple one - "Why do I want this job?" Anytime honesty is brought up like that, it kind of makes you think a little. My response was though this is a PRN position, it is something that means something personal to me taking care of these particular patients who are unsung heroes in their own right and deserve the best. I have worked in the nuclear industry before and it has been a true thing of pride taking care of these group of people   Answer Question
    For me, a negotiation was not necessary because PCM has set rates for their healthcare employees

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Ridge, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Ridge, TN

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Pro Case Management in May 2010.

The interview process starts with an interview conducted by their healthcare recruiter and if you pass that step you go on to being intereviewed by a Human Resources person that is also an RN.

Interview Questions
    • They will ask about your clinical experience, and their is a examination that you must take to confirm some of your nursing skills.   Answer Question
    They have standard rates of pay so there was no negiotiation.