Pro Staff Interview Questions

Updated Nov 14, 2014

1.3

All Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Pro Staff (Spokane, WA).

Interview

Pass background? Hired.... Group interview that is more like orientation. Don't even care if you come in rangy clothes and haven't showered! As long as you are breathing and haven't stolen anything and gotten caught, you are in!

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Pro Staff (Orlando, FL) in March 2014.

Interview

they interview you with one of the staff down stairs in the mis area. they set up a computer that needs to be fixed it is simple just put in a drive plug it in ram its simple

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there is no negotiation they hold a carrot in front of you and they never come through with it

Medical Assembler Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Pro Staff in November 2013.

Interview

very easy assesment when you go the the interview. there is a online test you will have to take before you are called for an interview. When you get to the location of the interview you will have to take a simple reading and math test as well as a "bead test" where you are given an amount of time and use the sheet they gave you with questions on there to put the beads onto this very small peice of wire.

Interview Questions

• explaining to them the diffrence of your past work experience and what you are about to do now.   Answer Question

Negotiation

they told me whwat the locations pay is and the shift pay are and gave me an option

Temporary to Hire Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burnsville, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Pro Staff (Burnsville, MN) in August 2013.

Interview

I arrived on time. Interview took place an hour later. Other than that, it was a good interview.

Placement Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edina, MN

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Pro Staff (Edina, MN) in August 2012.

Interview

I filled out a lot of paper work and described what I might be interested in. After applying online I was contacted by Prostaff to contract with them. After a few weeks they were able to place me with a company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotioation. Waited for contract placement.

Lunch Monitor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Pro Staff in March 2014.

Interview

The interview was quick, as she was desperate for someone because she just fired someone, and asked if I could start Monday. She asked if I had all the requirements for the job and I said yes. She asked me if I had any previous experience, and i also said yes.

Interview Questions

• She asked me what I would do in an emergency situation?   1 Answer