ProBuild

13 candidate interviews

ERP Intern Interview

ERP Intern
Denver, CO

The process took 4 days - interviewed at ProBuild in May 2009.

Interview Details – I had to take an IQ and a personality test online, then got called in. I spoke to someone from HR for a little while, then spoke to a few managers. I basically just spoke about myself and answered some questions about group projects I have worked on, include situations where things didn't go so well.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – N/A

Financial Planning and Analysis Position Interview

Financial Planning and Analysis Position
Denver, CO

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at ProBuild in July 2011.

Interview Details – Experienced 3 rounds of 1:1 interviews on 3 separate dates. Feedback was positive after each and a yes/no date was given. Received zero response after final interview. Feedback and formal "no" decision would have been appreciated. Lacking culture.

Interview Questions

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ProBuild in July 2011.

Interview Details – It was a smooth and fluid process.

Interview Question – Provided a case study that the interviewee had to plan out.   View Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant
Denver, CO

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at ProBuild in January 2010.

Interview Details – It was OK

Negotiation Details – Had to negotiate salary. Company offered me $12K less than what I was currently making.

Deployment Specialist Interview

Deployment Specialist

I applied online and the process took 5 months - interviewed at ProBuild in March 2009.

Interview Details – hiring process took forever. Interview went well. very professional.

Interview Question – there were no difficult or unexpected questions. None that would trip you up. Very professional   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – the salary was what it was--no negotiation

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Outside Sales Representative

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ProBuild.

Interview Details – I was contacted by HR after relocating to Denver, after a brief phone interview I was invited to an in person interview with several managers. It was very relaxed, and one of the most comfortable interviews I've ever had. All questions were relevant, but asked in a way that made for easy conversation, particularly when discussing my background and experience.

Interview Question – How do you sell?   View Answer

Truss Truck Driver Interview

Truss Truck Driver
Clackamas, OR

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ProBuild.

Interview Details – had to put in several applications until it was noticed, had first interview with supervisor and then second interview with district manager, supervisor, and HR rep.

Interview Question – basic questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – they gave a starting wage and that was it. there was no room for negotiation.

Inside Sales Interview

Inside Sales
Cookeville, TN

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ProBuild in October 2013.

Interview Details – Very simple filled out the proper paperwork online. Attached my resume and was called to come in for an interview with in a week. Some of the paperwork that was required online was lengthy but I would expect that with any major company. Many times I have expected to go in sit down and talk with a manager but the hiring manager was positive and intentional the whole time.

Interview Question – What my plans were for the future? As a young college student it was my first time answering this question and I wasn't properly prepared to respond.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Manager Interview

Inside Sales Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at ProBuild in December 2010.

Interview Details – just your average interview

Interview Question – what makes you better then the other people interviewing   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Englewood, CO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at ProBuild in February 2012.

Interview Details – Consisted of a phone interview and then an on-site interview. No real technical questions. Met with Finance Manager and two analysts. Company was in the middle of a big reorg. Was told I was over qualified and that they thought I would get bored with the job after a few months. Wish there had been more feedback, but all in all, a very professional interview and atmosphere

Interview Question – Describe a time where you failed   Answer Question

Worked for ProBuild? Contribute to the Community!