ProBuild

13 candidate interviews

Administrative Manager Interview

Administrative Manager

Interviewed at ProBuild

Interview Details – Management is well structured in their questions from the GM to the Area and Regional VP's. They know what it takes to perform this position and are on target. I was extremely impressed with their level of expertise in the interview process. Lame interviewers leave me wondering if I would want to work for them...Probuild Eastern division was not the case. I am a proud part of the team.

Interview Question – I actually interviewed for an Accounting position but was asked if I was willing to relocate then offered the Adm. Mgr. position. I work for a great management team.   Answer Question

Truss Manager Interview

Truss Manager

Interviewed at ProBuild

Interview Details – Series of 3 interviews. Two phone and one face to face. Generally, the interviewer had very little knowledge of much outside of generic questions.

Interview Question – Why did I attend college   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Very Easy Interview

Office Coordinator Interview

Office Coordinator
Dolores, CO

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at ProBuild in April 2010.

Interview Details – Very relaxed and professional

Interview Question – None were difficult and unexpected   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Offer letter

Inside Sales Manager Interview

Inside Sales Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at ProBuild in December 2010.

Interview Details – just your average interview

Interview Question – what makes you better then the other people interviewing   Answer Question

Inside Sales Interview

Inside Sales
Cookeville, TN

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ProBuild in October 2013.

Interview Details – Very simple filled out the proper paperwork online. Attached my resume and was called to come in for an interview with in a week. Some of the paperwork that was required online was lengthy but I would expect that with any major company. Many times I have expected to go in sit down and talk with a manager but the hiring manager was positive and intentional the whole time.

Interview Question – What my plans were for the future? As a young college student it was my first time answering this question and I wasn't properly prepared to respond.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Englewood, CO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at ProBuild in February 2012.

Interview Details – Consisted of a phone interview and then an on-site interview. No real technical questions. Met with Finance Manager and two analysts. Company was in the middle of a big reorg. Was told I was over qualified and that they thought I would get bored with the job after a few months. Wish there had been more feedback, but all in all, a very professional interview and atmosphere

Interview Question – Describe a time where you failed   Answer Question

Truss Truck Driver Interview

Truss Truck Driver
Clackamas, OR

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ProBuild.

Interview Details – had to put in several applications until it was noticed, had first interview with supervisor and then second interview with district manager, supervisor, and HR rep.

Interview Question – basic questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – they gave a starting wage and that was it. there was no room for negotiation.

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ProBuild in July 2011.

Interview Details – It was a smooth and fluid process.

Interview Question – Provided a case study that the interviewee had to plan out.   View Answer

Deployment Specialist Interview

Deployment Specialist

I applied online and the process took 5 months - interviewed at ProBuild in March 2009.

Interview Details – hiring process took forever. Interview went well. very professional.

Interview Question – there were no difficult or unexpected questions. None that would trip you up. Very professional   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – the salary was what it was--no negotiation

ERP Intern Interview

ERP Intern
Denver, CO

The process took 4 days - interviewed at ProBuild in May 2009.

Interview Details – I had to take an IQ and a personality test online, then got called in. I spoke to someone from HR for a little while, then spoke to a few managers. I basically just spoke about myself and answered some questions about group projects I have worked on, include situations where things didn't go so well.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – N/A

Worked for ProBuild? Contribute to the Community!