ProBuild

Getting the Interview

12 candidate interviews

Truss Truck Driver Interview

Clackamas, OR

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ProBuild.

Interview Details – had to put in several applications until it was noticed, had first interview with supervisor and then second interview with district manager, supervisor, and HR rep.

Interview Question – basic questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – they gave a starting wage and that was it. there was no room for negotiation.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ProBuild.

Interview Details – I was contacted by HR after relocating to Denver, after a brief phone interview I was invited to an in person interview with several managers. It was very relaxed, and one of the most comfortable interviews I've ever had. All questions were relevant, but asked in a way that made for easy conversation, particularly when discussing my background and experience.

Interview Question – How do you sell?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Office Coordinator Interview

Dolores, CO

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at ProBuild in April 2010.

Interview Details – Very relaxed and professional

Interview Question – None were difficult and unexpected   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Offer letter

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Administrative Manager Interview

Interviewed at ProBuild

Interview Details – Management is well structured in their questions from the GM to the Area and Regional VP's. They know what it takes to perform this position and are on target. I was extremely impressed with their level of expertise in the interview process. Lame interviewers leave me wondering if I would want to work for them...Probuild Eastern division was not the case. I am a proud part of the team.

Interview Question – I actually interviewed for an Accounting position but was asked if I was willing to relocate then offered the Adm. Mgr. position. I work for a great management team.   Answer Question

Deployment Specialist Interview

I applied online and the process took 5 months - interviewed at ProBuild in March 2009.

Interview Details – hiring process took forever. Interview went well. very professional.

Interview Question – there were no difficult or unexpected questions. None that would trip you up. Very professional   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – the salary was what it was--no negotiation

Truss Manager Interview

Interviewed at ProBuild

Interview Details – Series of 3 interviews. Two phone and one face to face. Generally, the interviewer had very little knowledge of much outside of generic questions.

Interview Question – Why did I attend college   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Executive Assistant Interview

Denver, CO

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at ProBuild in January 2010.

Interview Details – It was OK

Negotiation Details – Had to negotiate salary. Company offered me $12K less than what I was currently making.

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ProBuild in July 2011.

Interview Details – It was a smooth and fluid process.

Interview Question – Provided a case study that the interviewee had to plan out.   View Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Englewood, CO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at ProBuild in February 2012.

Interview Details – Consisted of a phone interview and then an on-site interview. No real technical questions. Met with Finance Manager and two analysts. Company was in the middle of a big reorg. Was told I was over qualified and that they thought I would get bored with the job after a few months. Wish there had been more feedback, but all in all, a very professional interview and atmosphere

Interview Question – Describe a time where you failed   Answer Question

Inside Sales Manager Interview

Inside Sales Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at ProBuild in December 2010.

Interview Details – just your average interview

Interview Question – what makes you better then the other people interviewing   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ProBuild? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ProBuild interview questions and advice. All 12 interview reviews posted anonymously by ProBuild employees and interview candidates.