ProBuild

Updated Aug 18, 2014

2.6

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at ProBuild in May 2014.

Applied online and had a phone screening a few weeks after. Two months later finally had an in person interview with Accounting Supervisor and Accounting Manager. Relaxed and friendly interviews. Had a follow up interview a month after that with the VP of Finance and talked to 2 of the other accountants. Thought everything went well, but never heard another word from them. Emailed HR two weeks after the 2nd interview and they hadn't heard anything and said they would follow up a week or two later. Never heard anything another word about it.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too out of the ordinary. A few "name a time when" questions.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cookeville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cookeville, TN

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ProBuild in October 2013.

Very simple filled out the proper paperwork online. Attached my resume and was called to come in for an interview with in a week. Some of the paperwork that was required online was lengthy but I would expect that with any major company. Many times I have expected to go in sit down and talk with a manager but the hiring manager was positive and intentional the whole time.

Interview Questions
    • What my plans were for the future? As a young college student it was my first time answering this question and I wasn't properly prepared to respond.   Answer Question

Truss Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clackamas, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clackamas, OR

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ProBuild.

had to put in several applications until it was noticed, had first interview with supervisor and then second interview with district manager, supervisor, and HR rep.

Interview Questions
    they gave a starting wage and that was it. there was no room for negotiation.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ProBuild.

I was contacted by HR after relocating to Denver, after a brief phone interview I was invited to an in person interview with several managers. It was very relaxed, and one of the most comfortable interviews I've ever had. All questions were relevant, but asked in a way that made for easy conversation, particularly when discussing my background and experience.

Office Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dolores, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dolores, CO

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at ProBuild in April 2010.

Very relaxed and professional

Offer letter

Administrative Manager Interview

Management is well structured in their questions from the GM to the Area and Regional VP's. They know what it takes to perform this position and are on target. I was extremely impressed with their level of expertise in the interview process. Lame interviewers leave me wondering if I would want to work for them...Probuild Eastern division was not the case. I am a proud part of the team.

Interview Questions
    • I actually interviewed for an Accounting position but was asked if I was willing to relocate then offered the Adm. Mgr. position. I work for a great management team.   Answer Question

Deployment Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at ProBuild in March 2009.

hiring process took forever. Interview went well. very professional.

Interview Questions
    • there were no difficult or unexpected questions. None that would trip you up. Very professional   Answer Question
    the salary was what it was--no negotiation

Truss Manager Interview

Series of 3 interviews. Two phone and one face to face. Generally, the interviewer had very little knowledge of much outside of generic questions.

None

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at ProBuild in January 2010.

It was OK

Had to negotiate salary. Company offered me $12K less than what I was currently making.

Project Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ProBuild in July 2011.

It was a smooth and fluid process.

Interview Questions
    • Provided a case study that the interviewee had to plan out.   View Answer