ProKarma

Updated Jan 21, 2015
Updated Jan 21, 2015

3.1

Technical Lead Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at ProKarma.

A Simple Interview process which was wrapped in a week time. Was looking for a specific location and hence immediately accepted the offer. There was one round of technical discussion and discussions with VP (HR)

Interview Questions
    • General Questions on architecture and technical understanding   Answer Question
    No Negotiations

Recruiter Interview

The process took a weekinterviewed at ProKarma.

I had a phone interview and then a face to face interview. During the face to face interview I met with with three people. No hard questions. Received the offer.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions to answer. They only ask background questions.   Answer Question
    The company is cheap with their staff and will not negotiate too much.

BI Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online – interviewed at ProKarma.

Was contacted by HR and confirmed a date and time to interview with HR on phone. HR never showed up. Very unprofessional. Received an apology later that day and a rescheduled time for next morning. AGAIN a no show. No apology until a week later at which it became a very easy decision to withdraw interest in the role. My advice - try and at least show just a little respect to people who apply for positions with your company plus find a new HR person.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at ProKarma in October 2014.

I had applied online. The HR(Akansha kohsla) called be after 2 days of applying and explained the JD and also asked whether I had those skills. My CV matched perfectly to their requirement. An telephonic interview was scheduled on the next day at 4pm. Nobody called at the specified time. I in spite of my busy schedule made time for this particular interview. After 15 mins past 4, I only called them up and reminded them of the interview and the HR was like "oh, I forgot", completely unprofessional. After sometime I finally got a call and the interview was awesome. The interviewer told that I am good with portlet technology and his TL will be calling me tomorrow for 2nd round. Next day again I invested my time in revising and making myself available. Again, same thing no call. I again called them back and the response was shocking. They told my resume was not short listed. There was no communication at all and they waited till my call to tell me that. Absolutely pathetic and completely unprofessional.

Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at ProKarma in October 2014.

Submitted through a job posting. Got call from hr and they setup the interview. First round was technical but folks were just reading out the questions. Got feedback quickly and they set up the second call. Never got that call so they set up another call. This was more generic with director level folks. Got the feedback after 3 days that they are looking for more senior person. After all this i get another call from HR(another person) asking if the second call even happened.

IOS Developer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at ProKarma.

Note: Very unprofessional conduct by recruitment/HR in my opinion.

Basic process. Talked to recruiter and talked to technical lead. They seemed to like me and wanted to hire me claiming they would send me an offer the next day.

The next day, instead, the recruiter said I needed to meet with a VP of the company but I did not have time till the day after. They never got back to me about scheduling such a meeting.

They also sent me an email asking if I preferred salary or hourly and after I said salary, they called me and proceeded in trying to convince me that I needed to pick hourly instead.

Finally the day after, they sent me another email with an employee agreement to sign digitally but still no offer. Later an email arrived from the recruiter with a rate, but again, still no actual offer letter.

They scrambled to up their offer once I told them I had accepted another company's offer but by then it was obviously too late.

In general, I'm not sure I want to work for a company that can't handle the recruiting process in a professional manner.

Interview Questions

I got a better and more professionally handled offer from another company which I accepted.

Former Employee Interview

Pretty straightforward process. Dealt initially with recruiter on phone, and went on to meet with senior management in Omaha. Questions dealt with previous employment and were meant to see if my skills matched the job description. No real surprises. It was one of the least painful interviews I have ever done.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at ProKarma in January 2014.

Very well structured. Multiple levels of interview.

Very professional

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Should be good at Core java, OOAD, OOP, TDD and design patterns. Also, should be good at latest frameworks like Spring, JSF,Wicket(added advantage)

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ProKarma in May 2013.

Professional & informative. Was provided with a "realistic job preview" of the position & company's culture so that I could assess if I would be successful in the role and with the Company. This information was extremely helpful to ensure I was making the "right" decision.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were more technical focused due to my 10+ years in the HR/Recruiting Field. The interviewer asked questions about my work history, reason for looking, motivation as a Recruiter, full-life cycle recruiting experience, sourcing experience, handle ambiguous situations, ability to work independently and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.   Answer Question
    Yes, you are able to negotiate- if needed. My offer was very comparable to the market rate so I had no need to negotiate.