ProKarma

27 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

IOS Developer Interview

IOS Developer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 days - interviewed at ProKarma.

Interview Details – Note: Very unprofessional conduct by recruitment/HR in my opinion.

Basic process. Talked to recruiter and talked to technical lead. They seemed to like me and wanted to hire me claiming they would send me an offer the next day.

The next day, instead, the recruiter said I needed to meet with a VP of the company but I did not have time till the day after. They never got back to me about scheduling such a meeting.

They also sent me an email asking if I preferred salary or hourly and after I said salary, they called me and proceeded in trying to convince me that I needed to pick hourly instead.

Finally the day after, they sent me another email with an employee agreement to sign digitally but still no offer. Later an email arrived from the recruiter with a rate, but again, still no actual offer letter.

They scrambled to up their offer once I told them I had accepted another company's offer but by then it was obviously too late.

In general, I'm not sure I want to work for a company that can't handle the recruiting process in a professional manner.

Interview Question – Basic iOS questions via the Technical Lead   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I got a better and more professionally handled offer from another company which I accepted.

Former Employee Interview

Former Employee

Interviewed at ProKarma

Interview Details – Pretty straightforward process. Dealt initially with recruiter on phone, and went on to meet with senior management in Omaha. Questions dealt with previous employment and were meant to see if my skills matched the job description. No real surprises. It was one of the least painful interviews I have ever done.

Very Difficult Interview

Senior Engineer Interview

Senior Engineer
Seattle, WA

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at ProKarma in January 2014.

Interview Details – Very well structured. Multiple levels of interview.

Interview Question – Technical architecture and scalability   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very professional

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer

Interviewed at ProKarma

Interview Details – Should be good at Core java, OOAD, OOP, TDD and design patterns. Also, should be good at latest frameworks like Spring, JSF,Wicket(added advantage)

Interview Question – Collections fundamentals.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter
Omaha, NE

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ProKarma in May 2013.

Interview Details – Professional & informative. Was provided with a "realistic job preview" of the position & company's culture so that I could assess if I would be successful in the role and with the Company. This information was extremely helpful to ensure I was making the "right" decision.

Interview Question – Questions were more technical focused due to my 10+ years in the HR/Recruiting Field. The interviewer asked questions about my work history, reason for looking, motivation as a Recruiter, full-life cycle recruiting experience, sourcing experience, handle ambiguous situations, ability to work independently and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes, you are able to negotiate- if needed. My offer was very comparable to the market rate so I had no need to negotiate.

Radio Frequency Engineer Interview

Radio Frequency Engineer
Omaha, NE

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at ProKarma in July 2011.

Interview Details – First they have taken technical round from team lead,and then from manger from OMAHA through phone asking about types of antenna,types of towers, height,AMSL.AGL.

Negotiation Details – I am able to negotiate the phase by salary

Technical Lead Interview

Technical Lead
Omaha, NE

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ProKarma in June 2008.

Interview Details – three level interview process. after doing general screening with recruiter, it will be two level techinical interviews followed by HR

Interview Question – design patters and how do you adopt to the real world examples   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – they are tough

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Denver, CO

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at ProKarma in June 2011.

Interview Details – 1. Technical Interview over Phone-1: Basic of Java, Jms, webservices, Oracle
2. Technical Interview over Phone-2 Spring, Hibernate, Core Java Threading
3. HR Group Interview Panel Interview 2:1 F/F: Basic Technical skillset evaluation for the open positions and feedback of earlier interviews
4. Project Manager Interview 1:1 F/F: Current Project and responsibility discussion.

Interview Questions

• Question related to hibernate data caching   View Answer
  • They asked me to provide the current client list for my company and their clients contact details.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Good HR follow-up

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at ProKarma.

Interview Details – System Test , Techinical Interview, managerial round and HR

Interview Question – Mostly on Core java   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiated.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Chennai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at ProKarma.

Interview Details – 3 round of interviews, each level is senior people and technically strong. strong in technology. programming and problem oriented questions. no theoritical questions. only practical. interview scheduled telephone, skype and then face to face.

Interview Question – some specific questions on design patterns, mvc specific   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – neogition was not that good. no open approach from hr for negotiation

Interviews for Top Jobs at ProKarma

Worked for ProKarma? Contribute to the Community!