ProKarma Interview Questions in Nebraska

3.1

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ProKarma in May 2013.

Professional & informative. Was provided with a "realistic job preview" of the position & company's culture so that I could assess if I would be successful in the role and with the Company. This information was extremely helpful to ensure I was making the "right" decision.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were more technical focused due to my 10+ years in the HR/Recruiting Field. The interviewer asked questions about my work history, reason for looking, motivation as a Recruiter, full-life cycle recruiting experience, sourcing experience, handle ambiguous situations, ability to work independently and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.   Answer Question
    Yes, you are able to negotiate- if needed. My offer was very comparable to the market rate so I had no need to negotiate.

Radio Frequency Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ProKarma in July 2011.

First they have taken technical round from team lead,and then from manger from OMAHA through phone asking about types of antenna,types of towers, height,AMSL.AGL.

I am able to negotiate the phase by salary

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ProKarma in June 2010.

It was mostly design and solution to a problem. The approach and various steps you take from requirement to implementation. It was at a high level from architecture point of view.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate on moving expenses and salary

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ProKarma in June 2008.

three level interview process. after doing general screening with recruiter, it will be two level techinical interviews followed by HR

Interview Questions
    • design patters and how do you adopt to the real world examples   Answer Question
    they are tough