ProMed Personnel

Relevance Date Difficulty

MSW Recruiter Interview

MSW Recruiter
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at ProMed Personnel in April 2013.

Interview Details – I found a position for MSW Recruiter on Craigslist. I am an LMSW interested in HR so I applied. I received a response from the president himself the very next day and scheduled a meeting with him that day. I arrived 30 minutes early for the interview, filled out paperwork, and then approximately 5 minutes after my scheduled interview time the president lead me into a room. He interviewed me for approximately 3 minutes (mostly talking about the job, not really asking me any questions) before another staff member came in to tell him that someone was on the phone. He told me he had to get on a conference call and the interview would have to end there. He told me he would call me later in the afternoon to talk more about the position (and I guessed to finish the interview). Not only was this behavior completely disrespectful of my time, but he never actually called me to finish the interview! It's possible that he will email or call within the coming days but after trekking to midtown in the rain in my interview best only to be one-upped by a phone call...well, that doesn't make me want to work for this man or his company. This company seems extremely unprofessional.

Interview Question – Didn't get far enough in an interview to be asked any difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Human Resources Intern/Staffing Coordinator Interview

Human Resources Intern/Staffing Coordinator
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at ProMed Personnel in May 2011.

Interview Details – I interviewed with another possible intern. They will most likely hire you because they really use the interns in the company.

Interview Question – What made you want to go into this field?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – My transportation was reimbursed. They will most likely take you if you don't mind an unpaid internship.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ProMed Personnel? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ProMed Personnel interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by ProMed Personnel employees and interview candidates.