ProMedica

Updated Dec 2, 2014
Updated Dec 2, 2014

2.6

Nursing Residency Program Interview

I applied online – interviewed at ProMedica.

Be prepared to share specific personal examples of leadership, teamwork, and communication skills. Also, you will be asked to give a mock "shift report" to a panel of directors. Insight into why you wanted to be a Nurse in the first place is just as important as showcasing your academic achievements. They seemed to be very interested in the heart, soul, and personality of the candidate more than simply brains. Be thoughtful and true.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a time you had to make a decision you knew others would not agree with. How did you handle it and what was the outcome?   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toledo, OH

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at ProMedica.

I had been applying online and in person for months with no response. Happened to meet a Director at a concert who gave me her card. I emailed her my resume and had an interview the next week and an offer soon after that.

Rehab Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

I applied online – interviewed at ProMedica in April 2014.

:) great company. Friendly staff. Fair interviewing process. Just wasn't what I was looking for career wise. Too far of a drive especially in the winter time. Was looking for part time due to my college class schedule.

Registered Nurse Interview

I applied online – interviewed at ProMedica.

Took a couple of weeks. Two interviews total. HR interview was comfortable with standard behavioral based questions.

RN Case Manager Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at ProMedica in October 2013.

I applied on by going to their career section. I got a phone call a week later for an interview with the hiring manager. Interview was very much to the point. A lot of behavioral questions. Afterwords, the hiring manager took me around and introduced me to her team. That was a very nice experience.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult or unexpected questions. A lot of work related and "tell me about a time" questions.   Answer Question
    There was a little more back and forth.

Communications Specialist Interview

Was unprofessional at Bay Park.

Medical Writer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ProMedica.

I was contacted by administrative assistant, who scheduled a phone interview for me and asked that I send in writing samples beforehand. About two weeks later, the phone interview was completed, in which typical questions are asked - what I wanted out of the job, what they expected and really determining whether we were a good fit for each other. I was then informed that they'd like to schedule an in-person interview with me, as I was from from out of town. The interview was an all day process, from 7am to 3:30 pm, and they were kind enough to treat me to lunch. I did have to travel back and forth between locations a few times, with little travel time. Many of my interviewers were late to our meetings, which made keeping on schedule a real challenge. Exhausting process, but very few uncommon occurrences for this type of job.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked very few technical or relevant questions. However, I was asked to sit down with one stakeholder who wanted to write a case report. After giving me an overview of the case, they asked to me outline how I would write it for publication. On the spot, that was a little tricky.   Answer Question
    No negotiations were possible.

Security Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toledo, OH

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ProMedica in March 2011.

The interview process is amazing. Each applicant gets points based on their answers in a peer panel interview. Hiring is based on how well each applicant scores. What makes the scoring unique is the fact that it can later be used for promotion as a last resort. If tow individuals with the same seniority are up for promotions, the interview score is used as the last tie breaker.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a suicidal patient yielding a weapon?   Answer Question

Purchasing Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Adrian, MI

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ProMedica in December 2010.

You have to fill out application, can be done online, interview with HR. References, background check, physical testing...no smokers are hired as of 1/1/13. You will discuss the job details and description of the job. Most interviewing is now set up through centralized HR which is based out of Maumee, Ohio.

Interview Questions
    • Please tell me about your strengths and weaknesses.   View Answer

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Adrian, MI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ProMedica in February 2010.

was easy when I applied. they were desperate.

nothing