ProMedica Interview Questions in Toledo, OH

Updated Jun 17, 2014

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toledo, OH

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at ProMedica.

I had been applying online and in person for months with no response. Happened to meet a Director at a concert who gave me her card. I emailed her my resume and had an interview the next week and an offer soon after that.

Interview Questions

Security Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toledo, OH

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ProMedica in March 2011.

The interview process is amazing. Each applicant gets points based on their answers in a peer panel interview. Hiring is based on how well each applicant scores. What makes the scoring unique is the fact that it can later be used for promotion as a last resort. If tow individuals with the same seniority are up for promotions, the interview score is used as the last tie breaker.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a suicidal patient yielding a weapon?   Answer Question