ProNet Solutions

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

TSE Interview

TSE

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at ProNet Solutions.

Interview Details – They called me because they saw my resume online and I came and interviewed. They thought they asked technical questions, but when you have non-technical people trying to ask technical questions, and you are technical, you begin to start wondering how far you can fool them with out them figure out that you are messing with them. Oh, and you also have to be able to keep a straight face.

Interview Question – Something related to a follow up question about an answer I gave regarding what I like to do with my free time.   Answer Question

Systems Administrator Interview

Systems Administrator
Phoenix, AZ

I interviewed at ProNet Solutions in August 2010.

Interview Details – contacted by recruiter, told they only hire entry level and promote from within.

Interview Question – where do you see yourself in five years   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – low salary, $38000

Consulting Engineer Interview

Consulting Engineer
Phoenix, AZ

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at ProNet Solutions in February 2008.

Interview Details – This was a pretty standard interview looking for qualified technology people. The interview depth was fairly average for a technical interview. They did ask some questions on Windows background and technical questions. They also asked some questions trying to determine whether you would fit into the company culture. As this is a consulting company they want to make sure you are a self starter and are willing to work the hours they are going to expect.

Interview Question – I do not remember any specific questions.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ProNet Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ProNet Solutions interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by ProNet Solutions employees and interview candidates.