ProSoft Group

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Development Manager Interview

Business Development Manager

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ProSoft Group.

Interview Details – Resume Screening and Phone Interview (2 rounds i.e. HR & Management)

Interview Question – Questions related to your background, interest, and qualification   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Sales is commission based so do not expect a high base salary during negotiation

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Senior SAP Consultant Interview

Senior SAP Consultant
Rome (Italy)

The process took a day - interviewed at ProSoft Group in September 2010.

Interview Details – Very quick.
I had a one to one interview with a manager. We just talked about the projects I would have been attached to. He didn't ask me any question about technical things nor business.
He just wanted to meet me personally.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – They made an offer. I asked for a higher package. They decliened.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ProSoft Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ProSoft Group interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by ProSoft Group employees and interview candidates.