ProStep Rehabilitation

Relevance Date Difficulty

Facility Rehab Manager Interview

Facility Rehab Manager
Richmond, KY

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ProStep Rehabilitation in November 2009.

Interview Details – Facility interview with the Regional Rehab Manager. Expect to meet staff therapists, ,DON, & administrator and answer questions from each department. Regional Rehab Director will outline job duties and expectations. Be prepared to discuss RUG planning and scheduling therapists appropriately.

Interview Question – Prepare to answer questions dealing with difficult family members, and problem solving issues that arise during state surveys. They will be looking for managers that can "think quick" on their feet.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – HR offered the position to me over the phone. The Salary they offered I initially turned down, and countered with what I was willing to accept the position for. HR called me the next day with the "approval" for the salary amount I requested, and I accepted the position.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ProStep Rehabilitation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ProStep Rehabilitation Facility Rehab Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by ProStep Rehabilitation employees and interview candidates.