ProStep Rehabilitation Facility Rehab Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Facility Rehab Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Richmond, KY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, KY

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ProStep Rehabilitation in November 2009.

Facility interview with the Regional Rehab Manager. Expect to meet staff therapists, ,DON, & administrator and answer questions from each department. Regional Rehab Director will outline job duties and expectations. Be prepared to discuss RUG planning and scheduling therapists appropriately.

Interview Questions
  • Prepare to answer questions dealing with difficult family members, and problem solving issues that arise during state surveys. They will be looking for managers that can "think quick" on their feet.   Answer Question
HR offered the position to me over the phone. The Salary they offered I initially turned down, and countered with what I was willing to accept the position for. HR called me the next day with the "approval" for the salary amount I requested, and I accepted the position.

Worked for ProStep Rehabilitation? Contribute to the Community!