ProTrans International

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Route Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at ProTrans International.

I met their recruiter at a career fair and was given an interview a few weeks later. The interview consisted of meeting with 2 of the 3 operations managers, individually, for about 15-30 minutes. The questions revolved around how much I knew about the industry or getting to know me personally. It was very relaxed and they both were very willing to answer my questions as well. The dress is business casual.

Interview Questions
  • Asked me how much I knew about Microsoft Excel. I wouldn't say that I'm very well learned in the arts of Excel, but I know my way around and how to make pivot tables. He told me after I answered the question that he really didn't care how much I knew about Excel, but that he was looking for honesty.   Answer Question
I was told that I would be making $40k starting out when I spoke to the recruiter initially, but after the interview I was offered $38.5k. I was told that review time would come in 90 days and that I should be making the $40k if I passed a successful review.