ProVest

www.provest.us

ProVest Interview Questions

2.2

Task Manager Interview

Phone interview (screen), face-to-face interview with upper management, group interview with management team. Fairly standard interview process and drug screening with additional background checks due to nature and privacy of the business.

Interview Questions
    • When was the last time you openly disagreed with a manager or supervisor?   View Answer

Process Server (Independent Contractor) Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at ProVest in March 2014.

1.They posted an ad on Craigslist looking for Process Servers in NY/NJ
    2. I responded that I was interested along with my resume
    3. They then email you a formal application which you either fax or email back
    4. They'll then set up an interview via phone to give you the rundown of how everything works
    (During interview and after the conclusion, they'll ask if you're still interested and if you are, they'll then send you a contract for you to sign.)
    5. Once contract is recieved then they'll set you up with conference calls and a webinar for their computer system. They'll also give you a login and password.
    6. You should then start getting assignments via email.
    7. Congrats on being a new contracted Process Server through provest and Good Luck

Interview Questions
    • None they more or less give you a briefing on how their policies and system works.   Answer Question

Process Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at ProVest in December 2012.

I applied for Process Clerk position and received an email immediately asking me to come in for an interview. Got to the interview about 10 mins early and sat in the waiting area. There was another prospective interviewee waiting to be interviewed and only one person doing the interviews. So in total I had to wait an additional 40 minutes. I finally had the interview where I was asked about previous employers. I was then advised that when I get home to check my email and if I passed the test, I would be contacted for a second interview.

I was contacted via email to come in for a second interview with the actual supervisor. It went well although a little unusual. He was very nice and joking and said a few expletives which I thought was an indication that he was comfortable enough with me in the interview process. He told me I should receive a call later that week. And I never heard anything. I even sent a "follow up" email with no response. Which was enough to indicate that I didn't receive the position.

Interview Questions
    • There were the typical interview questions, nothing unusual. If any person seeking employment could google search interview questions, they would find the same exact questions all companies are asking and appropriate answers.   Answer Question

Skip Trace Investigator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at ProVest in October 2012.

Very professional interview. MUltiple questions asked me what I know about the position and my qualifications. Past experience and education. I heard back within 5 days. I was very happy and I currently have been work here for over 6 months. This is a great company to work for but be ready for long hours and overtime.

Interview Questions
    • Ho difficult questions, all the questions were basic, tell me about yourself?   Answer Question

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ProVest in June 2009.

I was contacted by a staffing company to be submitted to Provest for a position of Sr. Network Engineer. I had a phone interview with the hiring manager and an additional person late one afternoon. After about 10-15 minutes of general pseudo-technical questions, the manager said "I've heard enough, let's get this guy in here." The staffing company said that another phone interview scheduled for the next day with another candidate was canceled by the hiring manager and I would go in at that time for the in person. A 1:1 was set up for the next day at 4:30. Upon arrival, I was greeted by a sea of cubicles in the middle of the open hallway between the cubicle sections was the waiting area for visitors. The manager came out 20 minutes late and collected me back to his office. Although he was just reading me my resume the night before, he asked me for a copy, seeing that I had nothing in my hands. I told him I had one in the car if he would like. He proceeded to pull out his file, which contained my resume, and asked me some basic questions. The interview went on for 45 minutes. It seemed obvious to me that he wasn't interested and it later occurred to me that they probably already had a candidate and that's why the interview was scheduled so quickly. Sure enough, I heard through the recruiter that not only was I not prepared because I didn't bring a copy of my resume that he already had a copy of, they had hired a candidate that was referred by an internal employee the next day.

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at ProVest in June 2009.

Minimal. I did a phone interview with the CIO and they brought me in for a panel interview 2 days later. 2 hours after the panel interview I had an offer from them. Very laid back environment, but a typical cube farm. Management treats all levels of employees like minimum wage hourly workers.

Interview Questions
    • Would I use boot from disk or boot from LAN in a vitual server environment.   Answer Question