Proclivity Systems Interview Questions & Reviews

3.5

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Proclivity Systems in November 2011.

I applied online and received a call from HR the same day. Had a quick phone interview w/HR and a top executive. Then met with 2 senior executives separately. I did not click with one of the executives I would be working with primarily and didn't get a good feel. All in all I think I dodged a bullet. The interview process is not only to see if you are a fit for the company, but to evaluate if they are a fit for you. It was clear to me after meeting the top brass that we would not be a good fit.

Interview Questions

I got the feeling the company still lacks clear direction and is a bit disorganized. I currently work for a Fortune 500 and decided at this point in my career I didn't want to take a chance on a start up.

Product Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Proclivity Systems.

I applied online but didn't get a call. My resume was sent through a 3rd party recruiter, and Proclivity claimed that they had my resume in their database. They made me look bad in front of 3rd party recruiter. Then they set up time for phone screen with CEO. The call went really well and lasted an hour. CEO said I was the exact guy he was looking for to fill. Then I was invited for in-person interview. That lasted for 1.5 hours, and he really liked me. I was invited for full round of interviews with 5 people. The interviews went really well, and salary requirements were negotiated. I heard back from the recruiter saying they were super interested in hiring me. After that they were radio silent. One month later, recruiter called me and said they were putting hiring on hold. The whole process was a mess.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Proclivity Systems

Worked for Proclivity Systems? Contribute to the Community!