Proclivity Systems

Candidate Interview Review

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Proclivity Systems in November 2011.

I applied online and received a call from HR the same day. Had a quick phone interview w/HR and a top executive. Then met with 2 senior executives separately. I did not click with one of the executives I would be working with primarily and didn't get a good feel. All in all I think I dodged a bullet. The interview process is not only to see if you are a fit for the company, but to evaluate if they are a fit for you. It was clear to me after meeting the top brass that we would not be a good fit.

Interview Questions

I got the feeling the company still lacks clear direction and is a bit disorganized. I currently work for a Fortune 500 and decided at this point in my career I didn't want to take a chance on a start up.