Procter & Gamble

Average Difficulty
20 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Bloomington, IN

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in October 2013.

Interview Details – First met with P & G recruiters on campus and started the interviewing process online by submitting my resume and taking some initial assessment tests that included a personality/leadership type survey as well as an IQ like reasoning test. On their website and according to the recruiters P&G puts a lot of emphasis on these screening tests.

The next step was a formal interview on campus in early October. The recruiters had us out to dinner the night before to get comfortable with the interviewers and make the next day less nerve racking which gives them a better idea of who you are as a person because they asked a lot of behavioral oriented questions.

Currently I am waiting to hear back from P&G to see if I get an offer to visit their HQ in Cinci, which is the final step in the internship interview process.

Interview Question – Elaborate on a time in which you faced a problem with a person of a different background than yourself and explain how you came to a solution.   Answer Question

Cincinnati, OH

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in September 2008.

Interview Details – Recruited off of college campus. Attended infomational, completed a personality and math assessment. 2 On-campus interviews. Cincinnati panel interview. Job offer.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you were leading a project and failed.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Probably should have. But more than above average offer for post-college sales position.

Ohio, IL

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in March 2010.

Interview Details – All behavioral question. Tell me about a time when you had solved a problem/lead a team....
Make sure that you STICK to their format situation-action-result. I tried to be as thorough as I could but I guessed it was not a match for them.
Do your home work and tried to answer the question before the interview as if you were in one.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you have to solve a conflict with a person in your team?   Answer Question

Cincinnati, OH

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in June 2010.

Interview Details – Was contacted through email by a recruiter, who scheduled a phone interview with a manager in the field I applied within. Phone interview was conducted 2 weeks later where many situational questions were asked-45 min, questions were negatively based (ex:tell me about a time when you failed) Was contacted the next business day regarding setting up an in-person interview in Cincinnati as well as taking another skills/IQ test. Interview conducted by 2 people, included questions from all areas of behavioral and experience and was around 1hr 30min. Questions were all positively based (ex: Tell me about a time when you led a group to success) Testing takes about 1hr 10 min, proctored by a recruiter. While you are testing, people do walk in and out of the room which is distracting, and in my case a maintenance man was banging right outside of the room during the entire test. Was told that I would be contacted in 2 weeks or less either way, however was not contacted at all by time limit. Recruiters are very nice, interviewing managers smile a lot, they do their best to put you at ease by talking about more personal things about themselves and inviting you to do the same. If you do not give the STAR answers that they would prefer, they ask more about each experience until they receive the answer they want. My advice would be to remember that they are still there to evaluate you, not be your friend.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you motivated a group to success   Answer Question

Kiev (Ukraine)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in September 2010.

Interview Details – Prroblem solving test and 3 interviews

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected. Prepare short stories of how you worked in a team, resolved a conflict, demonstrated leadership skills etc.   Answer Question

Casablanca (Morocco)

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in January 2013.

Interview Details – Personality Test Online
Reasoning Test at Campus
Initial Interview with HR.
Still waiting for answear to have the final interview

Interview Questions

• Question about past experiences, Ex : Tell about a time when you resolved a conflict with someone with a different background than yourslef.

Why did you choose such school or such branche...Etc
      View Answer
  • Have you had any experiences with sales   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Actually , i'm still waiting , would defintely accept

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in October 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online, wrote a few basic tests online, then was invited for an in person reasoning test, which was composed of questions very similar to a GMAT. I was told I had passed the test an hour after writing it, and a couple days later was invited for an initial interview. The interview was done by two P & G mid-level employees and lasted 50 minutes, it was comprised of behavioural based questions that can be found with basic searches online. I have been waiting to hear back about a second interview for 2 weeks now, I emailed a follow up asking my status and was informed that the decision was still being calibrated, hoping to hear back very shortly.

Interview Question – There were 10 standard behavioural questions all of which I had prepared.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Procter & Gamble

Interview Details – Applied online - also a test on line
1st interview - an hour doing another reasoning test in person.
then 45 minute interview with two interviewers

Interview Question – A lot of leadership questions   Answer Question

Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in December 2012.

Interview Details – Relatively straight forward. Need a broad range of experiences to refer to or else you're going to be using the same examples over and over.

Interview Question – Name a process you had to implement that people were against.   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Bangkok (Thailand)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview Details – Start with online test, then a written test at their office, then you have to pass 3-4 interviews with their senior managements. All must agree to accept you. The process can easily take 3-4 months.The interview mostly are behavioral format. They will ask you the same questions set. Be consistent.

Interview Question – It is behavioral question format. Be logical and consistent.   Answer Question

Worked for Procter & Gamble? Contribute to the Community!