Procter & Gamble Account Manager Interview Questions

Updated May 15, 2015

3.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in May 2014.

Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 month - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in May 2014. I was able to apply through college recruiting. I didn't have much finance background, so they didn't ask any technical questions, so much of the interview was aptitude, verbal and logical reasoning and why I wanted to work as a Consultant at Procter & Gamble. Personally I did use The Ultimate Career Interview App for iOS to learn and prepare for the Procter & Gamble Interview Questions and most of the questions where in the app. For me it was very helpful to see the questions and from then on I prepared my answers.

Interview Questions

• I would say to anyone that applies at Procter & Gamble just stay calm.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Bloomington, IN) in October 2013.

Interview

First met with P & G recruiters on campus and started the interviewing process online by submitting my resume and taking some initial assessment tests that included a personality/leadership type survey as well as an IQ like reasoning test. On their website and according to the recruiters P&G puts a lot of emphasis on these screening tests. The next step was a formal interview on campus in early October. The recruiters had us out to dinner the night before to get comfortable with the interviewers and make the next day less nerve racking which gives them a better idea of who you are as a person because they asked a lot of behavioral oriented questions. Currently I am waiting to hear back from P&G to see if I get an offer to visit their HQ in Cinci, which is the final step in the internship interview process.

Interview Questions

• Elaborate on a time in which you faced a problem with a person of a different background than yourself and explain how you came to a solution.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2010.

Interview

Was contacted through email by a recruiter, who scheduled a phone interview with a manager in the field I applied within. Phone interview was conducted 2 weeks later where many situational questions were asked-45 min, questions were negatively based (ex:tell me about a time when you failed) Was contacted the next business day regarding setting up an in-person interview in Cincinnati as well as taking another skills/IQ test. Interview conducted by 2 people, included questions from all areas of behavioral and experience and was around 1hr 30min. Questions were all positively based (ex: Tell me about a time when you led a group to success) Testing takes about 1hr 10 min, proctored by a recruiter. While you are testing, people do walk in and out of the room which is distracting, and in my case a maintenance man was banging right outside of the room during the entire test. Was told that I would be contacted in 2 weeks or less either way, however was not contacted at all by time limit. Recruiters are very nice, interviewing managers smile a lot, they do their best to put you at ease by talking about more personal things about themselves and inviting you to do the same. If you do not give the STAR answers that they would prefer, they ask more about each experience until they receive the answer they want. My advice would be to remember that they are still there to evaluate you, not be your friend.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you motivated a group to success   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ohio, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Ohio, IL) in March 2010.

Interview

All behavioral question. Tell me about a time when you had solved a problem/lead a team.... Make sure that you STICK to their format situation-action-result. I tried to be as thorough as I could but I guessed it was not a match for them. Do your home work and tried to answer the question before the interview as if you were in one.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you have to solve a conflict with a person in your team?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in September 2008.

Interview

Recruited off of college campus. Attended infomational, completed a personality and math assessment. 2 On-campus interviews. Cincinnati panel interview. Job offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were leading a project and failed.   2 Answers

Negotiation

No negotiation. Probably should have. But more than above average offer for post-college sales position.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2013.

Interview

Applied online, wrote a few basic tests online, then was invited for an in person reasoning test, which was composed of questions very similar to a GMAT. I was told I had passed the test an hour after writing it, and a couple days later was invited for an initial interview. The interview was done by two P & G mid-level employees and lasted 50 minutes, it was comprised of behavioural based questions that can be found with basic searches online. I have been waiting to hear back about a second interview for 2 weeks now, I emailed a follow up asking my status and was informed that the decision was still being calibrated, hoping to hear back very shortly.

Interview Questions

• There were 10 standard behavioural questions all of which I had prepared.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Applied online - also a test on line 1st interview - an hour doing another reasoning test in person. then 45 minute interview with two interviewers

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Casablanca (Morocco)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Casablanca (Morocco)) in January 2013.

Interview

Personality Test Online Reasoning Test at Campus Initial Interview with HR. Still waiting for answear to have the final interview

Interview Questions

• Question about past experiences, Ex : Tell about a time when you resolved a conflict with someone with a different background than yourslef. Why did you choose such school or such branche...Etc   1 Answer
    • Have you had any experiences with sales   Answer Question

Negotiation

Actually , i'm still waiting , would defintely accept

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in December 2012.

Interview

Relatively straight forward. Need a broad range of experiences to refer to or else you're going to be using the same examples over and over.

Interview Questions

• Name a process you had to implement that people were against.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangkok (Thailand)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Bangkok (Thailand)).

Interview

Start with online test, then a written test at their office, then you have to pass 3-4 interviews with their senior managements. All must agree to accept you. The process can easily take 3-4 months.The interview mostly are behavioral format. They will ask you the same questions set. Be consistent.

Interview Questions

• It is behavioral question format. Be logical and consistent.   Answer Question