Procter & Gamble Account Manager Interview Questions

Updated May 15, 2015

3.5

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangkok (Thailand)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Bangkok (Thailand)).

Interview

Start with online test, then a written test at their office, then you have to pass 3-4 interviews with their senior managements. All must agree to accept you. The process can easily take 3-4 months.The interview mostly are behavioral format. They will ask you the same questions set. Be consistent.

Interview Questions

• It is behavioral question format. Be logical and consistent.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2011.

Interview

I applied via the P&G website and was contacted several weeks later for an interview. Before the interview I had to do a skills test. I was very surprised about the format of the interview. It was myself and three women. When I entered the room, they didn't introduce themselves at all but immediately stated that they wanted situation-behavior-outcome responses to the questions they were going to ask. They asked questions according to their three rubrics and core competencies. The entire time I was talking, all three of them had their heads down and profusely writing my every word. The questions were quite difficult. They asked very specific to very broad questions. One of them being, tell me about a time where you had to work with a set of complex data and how did you use that data to solve a problem?

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you worked with complex data and how did you use that data to solve a problem?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kiev (Ukraine)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Kiev (Ukraine)) in September 2010.

Interview

Prroblem solving test and 3 interviews

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected. Prepare short stories of how you worked in a team, resolved a conflict, demonstrated leadership skills etc.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in January 2007.

Interview

1) Aptitude Test 2) 2:1 on interview 3) 2:1 interview at head office Many situational questions, very long interview. Asks for numerous situations where I contributed to a team. Lead a group of people. ETC. Helps to join volunteer organizations in a leadership capacity. Previous work experience also helps. Finally, personality is key. Being yourself and honest is the most important thing to shine through.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult situation you leada team out of.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None. It was basically a take it or leave it situation.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in June 2010.

Interview

Here are the steps i had to take and will take (I am being interviewed this week): 1) Applied online and sent my CV 2) Took two online tests: a Management Skills Test and an IQ Test 3) Received a Call inviting me to take the presential tests, that consisted of an IQ Test (math ang logic) and an English Test. Both could be considered pretty hard. 4) I received an e-mail congratulating me on my success and telling me to wait for the Interview to be scheduled.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2010.

Interview

Was contacted through email by a recruiter, who scheduled a phone interview with a manager in the field I applied within. Phone interview was conducted 2 weeks later where many situational questions were asked-45 min, questions were negatively based (ex:tell me about a time when you failed) Was contacted the next business day regarding setting up an in-person interview in Cincinnati as well as taking another skills/IQ test. Interview conducted by 2 people, included questions from all areas of behavioral and experience and was around 1hr 30min. Questions were all positively based (ex: Tell me about a time when you led a group to success) Testing takes about 1hr 10 min, proctored by a recruiter. While you are testing, people do walk in and out of the room which is distracting, and in my case a maintenance man was banging right outside of the room during the entire test. Was told that I would be contacted in 2 weeks or less either way, however was not contacted at all by time limit. Recruiters are very nice, interviewing managers smile a lot, they do their best to put you at ease by talking about more personal things about themselves and inviting you to do the same. If you do not give the STAR answers that they would prefer, they ask more about each experience until they receive the answer they want. My advice would be to remember that they are still there to evaluate you, not be your friend.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you motivated a group to success   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in December 2008.

Interview

the first step was a resume scan to see if your resume possed the correct key words. if your resume was good then you were asked to complete the online survey indicating your successes and accomplishments, i was then asked to perform a 60min written test, folled by 2 panel interviews and a final 1:1 interview

Interview Questions

• name a time when you were facing a problem, what did you do and what was the outcome   Answer Question

Negotiation

nothing

Account Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in February 2011.

Interview

After applying, online tests were sent. They determine your fit within the larger group. Hard to gauge how you do ... Interview was in front of two P&G employees. They were nice. Be prepared as the interview was tough (though not consulting tough) ...

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Moscow (Russia)) in September 2010.

Interview

My interview is in the future, that's why i cann't give any advices. So far I have applied online and had a reasoning test.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time where you had a task to complete but didn't have all of the tools needed at your disposal. How did you go about completeing the task?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Ohio, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Ohio, IL) in March 2010.

Interview

All behavioral question. Tell me about a time when you had solved a problem/lead a team.... Make sure that you STICK to their format situation-action-result. I tried to be as thorough as I could but I guessed it was not a match for them. Do your home work and tried to answer the question before the interview as if you were in one.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you have to solve a conflict with a person in your team?   Answer Question