Procter & Gamble Account Manager Interview Questions

Updated May 15, 2015

3.5

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

It's difficult to get a job with this company if you don't know someone. They usually promote within or hire interns.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult, make sure you know your stuff about the history of the company and their culture!!   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not an option - they have ranges for each Band level.

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2011.

Interview

I applied via the P&G website and was contacted several weeks later for an interview. Before the interview I had to do a skills test. I was very surprised about the format of the interview. It was myself and three women. When I entered the room, they didn't introduce themselves at all but immediately stated that they wanted situation-behavior-outcome responses to the questions they were going to ask. They asked questions according to their three rubrics and core competencies. The entire time I was talking, all three of them had their heads down and profusely writing my every word. The questions were quite difficult. They asked very specific to very broad questions. One of them being, tell me about a time where you had to work with a set of complex data and how did you use that data to solve a problem?

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you worked with complex data and how did you use that data to solve a problem?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in October 2011.

Interview

Interviewed by one experienced senior HR manager (with 12 years sales experience) and one senior Sales Account Manager. Completely situational based questions. Turned off by when interviewer said "one day, you could even work anywhere in North America"—as if to sound it was the best thing ever. But overall fair questions and no curve balls.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you implemented something new—that had never been done before—to achieve success.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Moscow (Russia)) in August 2011.

Interview

I was asked about situations and my actions. It should be to show the presence of competencies needed for work in the company. I had a conversation with 3 managers and then they discussed my answers without me and had made the solution.

Interview Questions

• Please provide the example when you should be to persuade a large group of people to follow your solution   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in February 2011.

Interview

After applying, online tests were sent. They determine your fit within the larger group. Hard to gauge how you do ... Interview was in front of two P&G employees. They were nice. Be prepared as the interview was tough (though not consulting tough) ...

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kiev (Ukraine)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Kiev (Ukraine)) in September 2010.

Interview

Prroblem solving test and 3 interviews

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected. Prepare short stories of how you worked in a team, resolved a conflict, demonstrated leadership skills etc.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Moscow (Russia)) in September 2010.

Interview

My interview is in the future, that's why i cann't give any advices. So far I have applied online and had a reasoning test.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time where you had a task to complete but didn't have all of the tools needed at your disposal. How did you go about completeing the task?   2 Answers

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in June 2010.

Interview

Here are the steps i had to take and will take (I am being interviewed this week): 1) Applied online and sent my CV 2) Took two online tests: a Management Skills Test and an IQ Test 3) Received a Call inviting me to take the presential tests, that consisted of an IQ Test (math ang logic) and an English Test. Both could be considered pretty hard. 4) I received an e-mail congratulating me on my success and telling me to wait for the Interview to be scheduled.

Account Manager Interview

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in June 2010.

Interview

Interview was schedule 3 weeks out from the time I received an email. I spent tons of time researching the company, used our on-campus career center and conducted mock interviews, reached out to current employees and people in high ranked positions at other companies. I did an all around sweep to make sure I was fully prepared for the interview. Once interview time came I felt very confident in my ability to answer the interviewers questions and even was able to share a few laughs with her. Once the interiew was over I sent a thank you email to her just to ensure she wouldn't forget about our pleasant conversation. Was told it would take 2 weeks for someone to get back to me. After 2 weeks and a day of stressing, hoping to hear positive news, I sent an email asking for an update. The next day I was sent an email telling me they won't be continuing with the interviewing process. It was hard to grasp why so I emailed the interviewer asking for areas I could improve upon, never received a response.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time where you had a task to complete but didn't have all of the tools needed at your disposal. How did you go about completeing the task?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in December 2008.

Interview

the first step was a resume scan to see if your resume possed the correct key words. if your resume was good then you were asked to complete the online survey indicating your successes and accomplishments, i was then asked to perform a 60min written test, folled by 2 panel interviews and a final 1:1 interview

Interview Questions

• name a time when you were facing a problem, what did you do and what was the outcome   Answer Question

Negotiation

nothing