Procter & Gamble Assistant Brand Manager Interview Questions

Updated Mar 15, 2015
Updated Mar 15, 2015

3.6

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

I had a phone interview with a group of four people. They asked behavioral questions and had follow-up questions for some of my responses. I also had to take a timed reasoning test on-site. Overall, the experience was good.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you were faced with adversity and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Applied through campus recruiting. Entire process took about a month - includes 2 one-hour behavioral based interviews (use CAR format responses - context, action, result) and then two technical aptitdude testing exams. One online, one paper form. First round was a phone interview, one on two, they asked about 7 questions in total with many follow up questions to initial response. Second round was also a one on two, I couldn't make it to their office so it was video conferencing. Style was identical to the first round but with more senior people

Interview Questions
    • Pretty straightforward - name an instance when you had difficulty working with a team member, how did you deal with it? Name an instance when you had to pull data from multiple source to drive a decision.   Answer Question

Salary was below expectations

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in January 2015.

2 online tests, in-person interview on campus, next day final round plus in-person logic exam. Heard nothing for 5 weeks. Very impersonal process. 9 questions all based on P&G's 9 Success Drivers - answer in CAR format.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had to work with someone who had a different perspective than you.   Answer Question

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Attending the Pre-MBA ABM camp in Cincinatti. I completed the online application. Once I got through that, I received a email for assessment test. I took 2 tests:?1 behavioral and 1 analytical.

Was scheduled for a 30 minute interview. Interview went well. Received an offer to attend the camp.

The Camp was good but I did not like the culture. Everyone spoke the same and seemed very robotic.

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

The interview process goes as follows: Online App, Short Online Reasoning Test, Round 1 Interview, Long Paper Reasoning Test, Final Round Interview

The process is not difficult, and pretty standard. Make sure you study for the test.

Interview Questions
    • The second round interview questions shift to be more specific   View Answer

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

the interview process consisted of 2 reasoning tests and 2 interviews. After passing an online reasoning test (like the SAT format) and a behavioral phone interview i took a second hour long reasoning test at the headquarters and had a final round interview asking basic behavioral questions. The reasoning test was harder than the practice questions they provide but studying extensively for the reasoning tests is not necessary.

Interview Questions
    • finding the pattern in a seemingly random assortment of shapes   Answer Question

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

There were two initial phone interviews and two online tests. I then interviewed at the GO in Cincinnati and was hired a few weeks later. It was a fairly average length process, but can be very long depending on the time of year that you apply for the role.

It was fairly quick. The salary was higher than my previous salary so it was an easy decision.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Everything was extremely professional. Regular follow ups were there. I had not only a rep in HR but another ABM who was a chaser to ensure that everything went well and to address any questions or concerns I had regarding Cincinnati, the role, the brand, etc. The questions were all behavioral and expected, grounded in the company's success drivers, which are readily available. Make sure that you have scenarios that highlight your skills sets along these vectors.

Interview Questions
    • None were difficult or unexpected - with the right preparation, i.e., knowing the success drivers and applying your life experience to them!   Answer Question
    No negotiations but the offer was very competitive in all regards so I didn't feel a need to negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Geneva, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Geneva, IL

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in April 2014.

1. Online assessment: diagrammatic reasoning, personality test
    2. Phone interview (behavioral)
    3. Assessment day: test (numerical, verbal and diagrammatic), lunch with a person in position you applied for, 3 behavioral interviews. Two of them purely behavioral. One of the interviewer diged into every detail of my CV and didnt follow the standard format.
    4. Offer

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about time you led a team/ had a conflict/ influence someone/ had to reach someone out/ faced to unexpected change..   Answer Question

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in November 2013.

P&G's interviews are 100% behavioral for both the first and final round interviews. The first round interview questions ask more open ended behavioral questionssuch as "tell me about a time you had to solve a problem with limited resources."The final round interview questions are also behavioral but ask for more specific answers.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had to make a decision with limited information. How did you go about making the decision and explain your results.   Answer Question
    There are no negotiations for interships.