Procter & Gamble

Updated Feb 9, 2015
Updated Feb 9, 2015

3.6

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in March 2010.

The interview process went through a recruiting event - started off with a submission of my resume and cover letter through a recruiting event portal. I then had the online cognitive test and was contacted by an ABM to help guide me through the process. After an initial interview with her, I had a more formal interview with a Brand Manager and I'm headed to my final interview next week in Cincinnati.

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 11+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in November 2009.

I took an online test and then was asked to come in for a test in the office. There were five other people taking the exam - they graded it onsite and then took some of us into another room and told us we had passed and to wait there for our interviewer to come and get us. None of us were told we would be interviewed that day. I was interviewed by two people and asked mostly behavioral questions such as tell me a time when you experienced 'x', what you did and what was the outcome. They wrote every single thing down and there was a lot of quiet time. I passed the interview and had to wait 11 months for the next one.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you had to take a lot of data and come up with a creative solution to solve a problem. What did you do, what was the result?   Answer Question

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mexico City (Mexico)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mexico City (Mexico)

interviewed at Procter & Gamble in February 2010.

they make you first a logical, math, redaction exam. if you pass this, the next step is an panel interview with 3 managers. They will make you diverse questions like what if you are in a labor conflict with your boss?? they ask me how many razor i will project they willl sale in the next 2 years. after complete the panel they will make you a medical exam, including a drug test.

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

There were two initial phone interviews and two online tests. I then interviewed at the GO in Cincinnati and was hired a few weeks later. It was a fairly average length process, but can be very long depending on the time of year that you apply for the role.

It was fairly quick. The salary was higher than my previous salary so it was an easy decision.

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in December 2010.

CAR. Context. Action. Results. Lengthy but very clear and transparent.

Interview Questions
    No. They have fixed salary bands.

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

I applied online – interviewed at Procter & Gamble in July 2010.

It's long and tedious but worth the effort. First, you apply online so that your records will be stored in their database. Then you take a test online to check whether you will fit the company. This is followed by a written exam to test your intelligence. Then there are a series of face to face interviews. I had 3 rounds each 1 month apart.

Interview Questions
    The offer was generous and I did not negotiate

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Panamá (Panama)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Panamá (Panama)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in January 2010.

Hiring process is kinda long, starting with some online tests that were maybe 2 or 3, with 1 hour duration each, asking about personal life, general knowledge, skills, etc. Then we proceed to group tests in the company. After that, we go to the 1:1 interviews, at least 3 of them, where you get to talk to people such as HR representtive, a random employee that is in the company hiring pillar and your potential boss and director.

Interview Questions
    • In the 1:1s which are the last steps of the process they will ask you about one of the personal sucess stories you wrote in the online forms weeks before the interview, so make sure you are honest throughout the whole process.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Everything was extremely professional. Regular follow ups were there. I had not only a rep in HR but another ABM who was a chaser to ensure that everything went well and to address any questions or concerns I had regarding Cincinnati, the role, the brand, etc. The questions were all behavioral and expected, grounded in the company's success drivers, which are readily available. Make sure that you have scenarios that highlight your skills sets along these vectors.

Interview Questions
    • None were difficult or unexpected - with the right preparation, i.e., knowing the success drivers and applying your life experience to them!   Answer Question
    No negotiations but the offer was very competitive in all regards so I didn't feel a need to negotiate.

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Geneva (Switzerland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Geneva (Switzerland)

I applied online. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in June 2010.

Starts with an online application, which is quite detailed and has some behavioural questions. Then you go through an HR interview and two rounds of interviews that are function specific. All the interviews are behavioural, asking for examples of situations of you showing leadership and the values that P&G holds. This can be checked on P&G's website, in the Values section. Between HR and management interviews you need to complete two online tests (usually with SHL) on numeral and logical reasoning).

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult question was always the what was your biggest failure and what did you learn from it.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation, as I was leaving undergrad, they just sent me an offer.

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

I entered the interviewing process through my university for an internship. The internship was absolutely challenging and I felt like an ABM. At the end of my internship, based on my performance, I got offered a job permanently as ABM. Given that I did not believe in GPA's and I said this upfront in the interview, I was very impressed that they did not believe in it either, and gave me the opportunity based on my overall experiences.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult questions were based on my extracurricular experiences, where the interviewer went into absolute depth to ask about a project, asked me about the number of attendees, price per ticket, total revenue and profits - and even used a calculator to make sure I was giving the right answer   Answer Question