Procter & Gamble Assistant Brand Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2015

3.6

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble (Athens (Greece)) in July 2015.

Interview

online reasoning tests followed by phone interview. After passing said interview I was invited to redo the tests in their HQ in Greece, which were followed by another 2 interviews (hour-long each).

Interview Questions

• Behavioral. Demonstrate examples of leadership and handling confrontation. Standard format "Tell me about a time when..."   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble (Athens (Greece)).

Interview

The process included 2 tests (personality and competency) followed by 3 interviews (2 with brand managers, and one with Marketing director). They were asking the same behavioral questions, with no interest in previous experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2011.

Interview

It took a little over one month. I applied online, got invited for an interview but since I was traveling, I first did a telephone interview and when I returned, a personal interview was completed.

Interview Questions

• Standard behavioral based questions, such as "Tell me about a time...."   Answer Question

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Procter & Gamble (Madrid (Spain)) in September 2011.

Interview

Before the interviews there is an online skills and english test, then called for separate interviews with a panel of 3 people. All very friendly and willing to answer all questions about the company. Questions are repeated from one person to another. All about actions you have already done in life more than hard skills.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a difficult decision to make?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Online leadership personality profile & quantitative reasoning assessment. If you pass, you're invited to interview on campus. Interview questions are all behavioral...tell me about a time. The if invited for a final round you are flown to HQ in Cincinnati Ohio where you meet with a few people to interview. They all need to rate you at a certain level for you to be approved for hire.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you didn't have a ton of data or information but needed to make a decision.   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time when you did not agree with a colleague - how did you resolve?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation because I was just coming out of college and had minimal experience.

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

The interview was based on preset questions. There are couple of interviews where the same questions are asked. First one was with professionals from the related department (marketing or sales in this case) and the latter being conducted by HR managers. The questions are about past experiences and accomplishments of the candidate.

Interview Questions

• Give an example about a time when others used you as a resource because of your expertise?   Answer Question

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble (Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)) in May 2015.

Interview

6 Rounds, I have passed round 4 (Inital Interview), I'm taking the 5th round now, which is an interview also. Round 4 and Round 5 is some kind of personality and experience interview. Final round (round 6) will be the interview of the department manager that you apply for.

Interview Questions

• What is the difficulties that I have overcome? What did i gained from that difficulties? What is your best achievement, explain and give details?   1 Answer

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guangzhou, Guangdong (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble (Guangzhou, Guangdong (China)) in January 2015.

Interview

1. Online logic test 2. Written logic test 3. Screening test 4. Panel Interview . . Cool. Nice environment, people. During the screening test, some personal and behavioral questions would be asked. Should be the same as the following steps but deeper and in more detail.

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Geneva (Switzerland)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble (Geneva (Switzerland)) in August 2011.

Interview

First: Online Application (they ask a lot of questions) and had an assessment test. When I finished this level, I was called for an entry Exam (math and logic), mine was in P&G Geneva main building. (1 hour long). Then I had to wait to know if I passed the exam and if there are still looking for an ABM. That is when I had an Interview with the HR Manager. She was amazing. Finally, I had an interview with my Manager. They gave me an answer the same day.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example where you reacted quickly to a problem   Answer Question

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

I had to to an assessment test about triangles and stuff... really weird. I didn't really understand what it had to to do with a brand manager assistant job. And I never knew if I actually did good on it.

Interview Questions

• They were questions about my personality, how I act in a group, if I had ever been in a leadership position, etc. That was the easy part... then the part about logic and shapes, triangles, squares, patterns... really didn't get it.   Answer Question