Procter & Gamble

Average Difficulty
54 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Cincinnati, OH

Interviewed at Procter & Gamble

Interview Details – Everything was extremely professional. Regular follow ups were there. I had not only a rep in HR but another ABM who was a chaser to ensure that everything went well and to address any questions or concerns I had regarding Cincinnati, the role, the brand, etc. The questions were all behavioral and expected, grounded in the company's success drivers, which are readily available. Make sure that you have scenarios that highlight your skills sets along these vectors.

Interview Question – None were difficult or unexpected - with the right preparation, i.e., knowing the success drivers and applying your life experience to them!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations but the offer was very competitive in all regards so I didn't feel a need to negotiate.

Panamá (Panama)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in January 2010.

Interview Details – Hiring process is kinda long, starting with some online tests that were maybe 2 or 3, with 1 hour duration each, asking about personal life, general knowledge, skills, etc. Then we proceed to group tests in the company. After that, we go to the 1:1 interviews, at least 3 of them, where you get to talk to people such as HR representtive, a random employee that is in the company hiring pillar and your potential boss and director.

Interview Question – In the 1:1s which are the last steps of the process they will ask you about one of the personal sucess stories you wrote in the online forms weeks before the interview, so make sure you are honest throughout the whole process.   Answer Question

Manila, Manila (Philippines)

I applied online - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in July 2010.

Interview Details – It's long and tedious but worth the effort. First, you apply online so that your records will be stored in their database. Then you take a test online to check whether you will fit the company. This is followed by a written exam to test your intelligence. Then there are a series of face to face interviews. I had 3 rounds each 1 month apart.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you demonstrated leadership   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The offer was generous and I did not negotiate

Bucharest (Romania)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in December 2010.

Interview Details – CAR. Context. Action. Results. Lengthy but very clear and transparent.

Interview Question – None. Follow the CAR.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No. They have fixed salary bands.

Interview Details – As described int eh website

Interview Question – None really. Some very pleasant discussions   Answer Question

Interview Details – * IQ test
* 3 interviews with successively senior people in your function

Interview Question – * Specific business case hypotheticals - but not very difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, no choice of brand

Geneva (Switzerland)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in November 2013.

Interview Details – 1st step: 2 online tests
2nd step: Phone call with a marketing director. Behavioral questions for the most part
3rd step: Written test in their HQ (Geneva). Math, Logic and Verbal sections.
4th step: 3 consecutive interviews with brand managers

Interview Question – Why should we hire you for a marketing position if you didn't have any previous experiences in marketing roles, nor your education is marketing-related?   Answer Question

Assistant Brand Manager

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in October 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online through school recruiting in October and was invited to take the Success Drivers Test online. A few days after, I was contacted for a 1 on 1 interview on-campus. The interview was a general behavioral interview strictly following the CAR (Context, Action, Result) format. The interview was about 30 minutes long, and the interviewer writes down detailed notes about your responses in exactly CAR format. Therefore, it's crucial to answer in CAR. About 2 weeks after the interview, I received an email saying that my interview was positive and that they would provide an update on my status in 60 days. In mid-december, I received an e-mail saying that this opportunity was no longer available. False hopes?

Interview Question – None were specifically difficult. All were general behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Geneva (Switzerland)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview Details – First step is a selection on the website by filling a questionnaire
Second step is to succeed in a test that you will pass in their office, kind of lighter GMAT
Then, You will get 3 interviews with 3 different people, expliaining clear example where you demonstrated quality like Leadership, Decision making, priority setting, orgnization etc.

Interview Question – They might ask you the same question at 2 interviews but no problem you can repeat same answer. Example: how would act the first 100 days in the job shall you be recruited.
please give us a concrete example in your private or professional life where you have had to take a difficult decision and how did you proceed?
  Answer Question

Assistant Brand Manager

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in November 2013.

Interview Details – -One test (pretty much the same level of difficulty than the one on the website)

-Three interviews - Only behavioral questions (cite examples about your previous experiences from university, internship, association about leadership, team work, managing conflict, creativity etc...), No questions about P&G !!

-The questions are pretty usual if you are prepared and have "stories" to tell them BUT the real difficulty it that you get all interviews in a row (no time for break) !

Interview Question – Give me an example of an advertising you like ? Why ?   Answer Question

Worked for Procter & Gamble? Contribute to the Community!