Procter & Gamble

Updated Jan 22, 2015

3.6

68 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Applied through campus recruiting. Entire process took about a month - includes 2 one-hour behavioral based interviews (use CAR format responses - context, action, result) and then two technical aptitdude testing exams. One online, one paper form. First round was a phone interview, one on two, they asked about 7 questions in total with many follow up questions to initial response. Second round was also a one on two, I couldn't make it to their office so it was video conferencing. Style was identical to the first round but with more senior people

Interview Questions
  • Pretty straightforward - name an instance when you had difficulty working with a team member, how did you deal with it? Name an instance when you had to pull data from multiple source to drive a decision.   Answer Question

Salary was below expectations

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

I got called for assessment test on site, however I didn't have a chance to take the exam because I am studying abroad. The woman from HR told me they're going to let me know in order to set up another exam date, but that didn't happen yet. I'm waiting for them to call me and move along with process.

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Online Reasoning Screen and Success Driver Assessments are 2nd step in Recruitment of P&G. When i appeared for Success Driver Test, I never know that reading become too much with later question.So, When you start studying, be fast because later question will take more time for you to read and answer.

For Online assessment, i thought question to be reasoning time,but my fate sealed with Abstract question only.I was not given any numerical based question and all of them are figure based.So,practice them well to get selection.

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

the interview process was through campus selection and i was recruited for international assignment for P&G from campus itself. for campus placement, the recruiting team had come to campus and had asked us questions which were general and tried to assess on our creativity, analytical thinking and ability, unique way of approaching the problem, a case study situation, group discussion, personal interview and then finally giving the final offer.

Interview Questions
    • it was more of a discussion and trying to find out how you respond in various senarios   Answer Question

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Attending the Pre-MBA ABM camp in Cincinatti. I completed the online application. Once I got through that, I received a email for assessment test. I took 2 tests:?1 behavioral and 1 analytical.

Was scheduled for a 30 minute interview. Interview went well. Received an offer to attend the camp.

The Camp was good but I did not like the culture. Everyone spoke the same and seemed very robotic.

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in October 2014.

There was an online reasoning test and then a phone interview, they asked strictly situational questions. They asked a lot of questions related to leadership. The two online tests, the personality test and the visual thinking test were fairly straight forward. I was just honest with the personality test and then the other mathematical pattern based test was actually tricky but I did better than I expected.

Interview Questions
    • Being able to repeat multiple different examples of times in which you demonstrated leadership across your experiences.   Answer Question

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in August 2014.

online success drivers + iq test
    offline iq, math, verbal test
    1st round interview with a brand manager
    2nd round interview with 2
    final round interview with director

very scenario-based questions like how did you overcome problem? tell me about a time etc...
    need to prepare many activities/ projects that you have taken, not only at school but also outside school like community projects, internships etc.

Interview Questions
    no negotiation. benefits are good.

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

The interview process goes as follows: Online App, Short Online Reasoning Test, Round 1 Interview, Long Paper Reasoning Test, Final Round Interview

The process is not difficult, and pretty standard. Make sure you study for the test.

Interview Questions
    • The second round interview questions shift to be more specific   View Answer

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in November 2013.

P&G's interviews are 100% behavioral for both the first and final round interviews. The first round interview questions ask more open ended behavioral questionssuch as "tell me about a time you had to solve a problem with limited resources."The final round interview questions are also behavioral but ask for more specific answers.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had to make a decision with limited information. How did you go about making the decision and explain your results.   Answer Question
    There are no negotiations for interships.

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in October 2014.

At the time of the application, you are invited to complete 3 IQ tests. Upon successful submission attempts, I was then invited to the office to write a final IQ test that was harder than the first. At the time of writing the final test, I suggest you get good sleep and enter into the test with a clear mind; time constraints were a major factor, so write fast! After this, my first interview was held with two people who asked purely behavioural questions. My second interview was a replication of the first, but the two interviewers went into a lot more depth and detail about my answers.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had a vision and lead a group of people to follow your vision.   Answer Question
    P&G has a standard offer they present their MBAs; very little room for negotiation.