Procter & Gamble Assistant Brand Manager Interview Questions

Updated Apr 9, 2015
Updated Apr 9, 2015

3.6

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

I had to to an assessment test about triangles and stuff... really weird. I didn't really understand what it had to to do with a brand manager assistant job. And I never knew if I actually did good on it.

Interview Questions

• They were questions about my personality, how I act in a group, if I had ever been in a leadership position, etc. That was the easy part... then the part about logic and shapes, triangles, squares, patterns... really didn't get it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Applied online via campus recruiting (ie: the company was interested in recruiting students from my university). Online included an assessment test (seemed similar to a much less intense version of GMAT; I'm told this is the biggest "filters" from applicants to interviews).

1st Round Interviews at my school (or at P&G if your school is close to Toronto)

2nd Round Interview at P&G (they fly you here if you're not from Toronto)

Interviews are conducted by two people (interviewers are likely from your desired function).

Prepare for your interview by knowing your story inside and out (ie: 10 examples illustrating your previous experiences where you can articulate Context, Action, and Results). These examples need to align to P&G's PVPs - exemplify leadership and analytical ability in your examples.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you came into a team project and had to take ownership.   Answer Question

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

I applied online and took the online test. And then they invited me to take reasoning test. It was easy and basically they want to know that you can understand what you read and have some knowledge to calculate math problems with interpreting some graphs. Then they invited me to second interview at campus with 2 people. Interview was pretty straightforward and based on some behavioral questions they sent one day before the interview. I have passed the second one and now I have the third one with 3 people and it lasts 1.5 hours again with the same questions.

Interview Questions

• Give an example about a time when you (sorted through complex set of data), weighed risks & rewards of various options before making a recommendation on a course of action.   1 Answer

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Interview

I got called for assessment test on site, however I didn't have a chance to take the exam because I am studying abroad. The woman from HR told me they're going to let me know in order to set up another exam date, but that didn't happen yet. I'm waiting for them to call me and move along with process.

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Online Reasoning Screen and Success Driver Assessments are 2nd step in Recruitment of P&G. When i appeared for Success Driver Test, I never know that reading become too much with later question.So, When you start studying, be fast because later question will take more time for you to read and answer.

For Online assessment, i thought question to be reasoning time,but my fate sealed with Abstract question only.I was not given any numerical based question and all of them are figure based.So,practice them well to get selection.

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Interview

the interview process was through campus selection and i was recruited for international assignment for P&G from campus itself. for campus placement, the recruiting team had come to campus and had asked us questions which were general and tried to assess on our creativity, analytical thinking and ability, unique way of approaching the problem, a case study situation, group discussion, personal interview and then finally giving the final offer.

Interview Questions

• it was more of a discussion and trying to find out how you respond in various senarios   Answer Question

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

It was done through university recruiting. Then was an interview done by Hiring Manager. Then in person reasoning test. It was really straight forward the questions and the timing was not that long.

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2014.

Interview

At the time of the application, you are invited to complete 3 IQ tests. Upon successful submission attempts, I was then invited to the office to write a final IQ test that was harder than the first. At the time of writing the final test, I suggest you get good sleep and enter into the test with a clear mind; time constraints were a major factor, so write fast! After this, my first interview was held with two people who asked purely behavioural questions. My second interview was a replication of the first, but the two interviewers went into a lot more depth and detail about my answers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a vision and lead a group of people to follow your vision.   Answer Question

Negotiation

P&G has a standard offer they present their MBAs; very little room for negotiation.

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in October 2014.

Interview

There was an online reasoning test and then a phone interview, they asked strictly situational questions. They asked a lot of questions related to leadership. The two online tests, the personality test and the visual thinking test were fairly straight forward. I was just honest with the personality test and then the other mathematical pattern based test was actually tricky but I did better than I expected.

Interview Questions

• Being able to repeat multiple different examples of times in which you demonstrated leadership across your experiences.   Answer Question

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in August 2014.

Interview

online success drivers + iq test
    offline iq, math, verbal test
    1st round interview with a brand manager
    2nd round interview with 2
    final round interview with director

very scenario-based questions like how did you overcome problem? tell me about a time etc...
    need to prepare many activities/ projects that you have taken, not only at school but also outside school like community projects, internships etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation. benefits are good.