Procter & Gamble Assistant Brand Manager Interview Questions

Updated Mar 15, 2015
Updated Mar 15, 2015

3.6

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

I got called for assessment test on site, however I didn't have a chance to take the exam because I am studying abroad. The woman from HR told me they're going to let me know in order to set up another exam date, but that didn't happen yet. I'm waiting for them to call me and move along with process.

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Online Reasoning Screen and Success Driver Assessments are 2nd step in Recruitment of P&G. When i appeared for Success Driver Test, I never know that reading become too much with later question.So, When you start studying, be fast because later question will take more time for you to read and answer.

For Online assessment, i thought question to be reasoning time,but my fate sealed with Abstract question only.I was not given any numerical based question and all of them are figure based.So,practice them well to get selection.

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

the interview process was through campus selection and i was recruited for international assignment for P&G from campus itself. for campus placement, the recruiting team had come to campus and had asked us questions which were general and tried to assess on our creativity, analytical thinking and ability, unique way of approaching the problem, a case study situation, group discussion, personal interview and then finally giving the final offer.

Interview Questions
    • it was more of a discussion and trying to find out how you respond in various senarios   Answer Question

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

It was done through university recruiting. Then was an interview done by Hiring Manager. Then in person reasoning test. It was really straight forward the questions and the timing was not that long.

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in October 2014.

At the time of the application, you are invited to complete 3 IQ tests. Upon successful submission attempts, I was then invited to the office to write a final IQ test that was harder than the first. At the time of writing the final test, I suggest you get good sleep and enter into the test with a clear mind; time constraints were a major factor, so write fast! After this, my first interview was held with two people who asked purely behavioural questions. My second interview was a replication of the first, but the two interviewers went into a lot more depth and detail about my answers.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had a vision and lead a group of people to follow your vision.   Answer Question
    P&G has a standard offer they present their MBAs; very little room for negotiation.

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in October 2014.

There was an online reasoning test and then a phone interview, they asked strictly situational questions. They asked a lot of questions related to leadership. The two online tests, the personality test and the visual thinking test were fairly straight forward. I was just honest with the personality test and then the other mathematical pattern based test was actually tricky but I did better than I expected.

Interview Questions
    • Being able to repeat multiple different examples of times in which you demonstrated leadership across your experiences.   Answer Question

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Procter & Gamble in August 2014.

online success drivers + iq test
    offline iq, math, verbal test
    1st round interview with a brand manager
    2nd round interview with 2
    final round interview with director

very scenario-based questions like how did you overcome problem? tell me about a time etc...
    need to prepare many activities/ projects that you have taken, not only at school but also outside school like community projects, internships etc.

Interview Questions
    no negotiation. benefits are good.

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

As described int eh website

* IQ test
    * 3 interviews with successively senior people in your function

Interview Questions
    • * Specific business case hypotheticals - but not very difficult   Answer Question
    No negotiation, no choice of brand

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Geneva (Switzerland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Geneva (Switzerland)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Procter & Gamble.

First step is a selection on the website by filling a questionnaire
    Second step is to succeed in a test that you will pass in their office, kind of lighter GMAT
    Then, You will get 3 interviews with 3 different people, expliaining clear example where you demonstrated quality like Leadership, Decision making, priority setting, orgnization etc.

Interview Questions
    • They might ask you the same question at 2 interviews but no problem you can repeat same answer. Example: how would act the first 100 days in the job shall you be recruited.
      please give us a concrete example in your private or professional life where you have had to take a difficult decision and how did you proceed?

Answer Question